I Almost Had a Lesbian Experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xtiffany, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I wouldn't be able to resist. Not with you around:D

2. oh zoranj!!!!!!!!! :D where have u been

3. i can see how thats true for some groups of friends

but one of my groups of friends are so out there, i wouldn't put it past them lol :rolleyes:....:eek:

4. Come to the dark side, we have cookies :devious:

5. i am a lesbian experiance.

6. oh gosh, i missed so much of the action in this thread last night. its cool though cuz i got some last night. :D
    --

she grabbed my ass yesterday while i was leaving a birthday party at my friend's house. what could this mean?

more details of what happened at the party with me and her tonight cuz im in class right now. :devious:

7. ^
    I didnt think this thread would live up to the title but thats the first post I saw and It looks rad.

8. it could mean that u should totally eat that bitch out in the bathroom at the next party!!!:hello:

9. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

10. hmm, i was a little hungry. maybe next time. ;)

11. NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

12. That's what I'm always sayin. You see girls kissin and huggin all the time, but if a guy pulled that shit he'd be on his ass in 2 seconds flat.

13. lol so true...but girls are sexy as hell and so its all ok wish I was a girl to join the fun ;) how about some exceptions?

14. Damn you are one buckwild lesbian. Ever had a threesome?

15. lol, exactly.
    have you ever used a strap on? lol

16. HELL YEAH I AM
    and no i havent :(

17. I second that :D

18. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I wrote the exact same thing later on. Without reading your post. Holy shit...... WTF?

19. It doesn't get much better than that

20. *Sigh*

Don't you see? Us lesbians are stealing your women away! PHEAR US! :devious:

No but seriously, we are bunches of fun rofl :rolleyes::smoking: