I Almost Had a Lesbian Experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xtiffany, Mar 28, 2009.

1. my friend who goes to school in the south come back for spring break and today we had a smoking session.

after taking hits outta my bong, i suggested that we play Janga, that block game. of course, we played Janga high as fuck and while we were playing, our heads were really close and the music that was playing was pretty "mood-setting" and she stared at me straight in the eyes when i was looking for a block to move.

and in my mind i was like "this is it. this is the lesbian moment." she is pretty hot too. if we were both lesbians, i'd be happy and id go after her. we're really close friends though, we tell each other everything and ive even told her that i would do her if she or i were lesbians. hot asian she is.

anyways, at that moment, i didnt know if i should continue to let the mood progress or stop it and get up to change the music. so, i got up and changed the music. it would of been cool to have a lesbian experience, but i didnt want our friendship to be awkward.

so yeahh, i almost made out with my best friend. im glad because i didnt want to ruin our friendship, but sad because ive always wanted to experience a lesbian moment.

2. #2 Alexyonfire!, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

3. nice....hot

4. tragic... and hot.

5. i dont wanna get banned. :cool:

i know. hmm, now im just thinking of all the stuff that would have happened.

6. Haha It is funny to think that is acceptable for females but if two best friend guys wanted to do that to try a "gay moment" one of the friends would be knocked out.

7. A friendly game of Jenga almost turns into lesbian sex with a hot Asian!

This is why I come to Grasscity.

8. ummm.....you should go back and get banned for us. PAALLLEEAASSE? I WANNA SEE!

9. Resonances of things and opportunities missed.

10. Not necessarily true at all.

11. This is seriously not cool.

12. Well not knocked out but it would not go as easy as it would for females, not in my group of friends at least.

13. weed, hot asians, and jenga. all are the makings for steamy lesbian acts. you could also use operation.

14. exactly

15. ya cause that shit would suck had you gone down and had to do the dip move right back up, hah.. she woulda been mad :rolleyes:

-mark

16. we're both hot asians.
    so it would of been double the wetness and hotness. :D

oh gosh, dont even start. haha

17. hahaha

18. heh, doctor. :smoking: