I almost got shot today...

Discussion in 'General' started by kimper3787, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ...Yup, Me and my 3 friends just smoked like 30 dollers worht of hash bud. We were on our way to get an eighth and we were sitting on the sidewalk waiting for my guy. A really old loud car pulls up and turns into the apartments right by us, they come back out and drive past us then stop and back up and we stand up and they stop and are like trying to get the window down, and the guy points a gun at us and we all duck out and scatter then we hear 3 like burst fire shots out of a pistol, and so we ran i called my guy got our eighth and jsut ran like 3 miles back to the school and smoked some fat chronic, most scared ive ever been. any one else have any stories.

2. Are you sure they were real gun shots? Man if they were I would have tried to get their license plate. I don't think I would be the same for months after that.

3. did you wipe yourself afterwards? i know i would need to.

4. i hate stories like this. they are scattered, vague, and hard to understand. was this some random car shooting at you? you just ran away and got blazed, didn't think anything of it afterwards? details. or are you still too stoned? if so, then it's acceptable.

5. HOnestly, this is nothing new to me,where i live, or at least in the surounding areas, shit like this happens all the time. Prolly some gang initiation. I hat gang bangers who do stupid shit, i know a lot of em, but i got respect for em cause they are OGs now and dont do stupid shit like this.

6. Yah man we jsut smoked a shit load of hash we were really high, and as we started the come down we realized the gravity of the situation, like it just hit us and we were like no fucking way that just happened. I agree i wont be the same for awhile. AND yes they were realy gunshots i know for sure. Shit like that never ever ever happens in peacful pot friendly oregon.

7. aw shit crazy fucking shots just went da fuck off shyiem got bust in his two times guy. is he dead? waht the fuck u mean is he fucking dead. n****s laying there like a new born fucking baby all types a fucking blood comin out the mutha fucka...

7th chamber son...

..interesting story :D... i've never been shot at ...but i liek to pretend i have then everybody's like DAYUAAAM!!! waht a badass mutha fuckaaaa.... and i like it when people think that of me.. :smoke:

8. people who carry guns are cowards

9. that type of shit happens a lot where i live but me and my friends got used to it and so when we are high its more fun than a scare or atleast until you get shot xD

10. that sucks you were the victom of a drive by shooting, if i were you id be layn lowand watching out for the same car. i dont kno why someone would be dumb enough to do a drive by without a purpose or intent.

11. ^ doing a drive by, regardless if there is purpose or intent, is fucking dumb period.

12. lol agree.^. I'll admit the adrnaline rush was very cool. and it was fun. but still I almost pooed myself lol.

13. lol agree.^. I'll admit the adrnaline rush was very cool. and it was fun. but still I almost pooed myself lol. Just ran as fucking fast as i could out of the guys sight. then went into the forest thing and got our bud then booked back to were we were going.