I ALMOST got caught thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potdoesntkill, Feb 1, 2011.

1. hahah so I'm browsing this forum and I'm itching to tell this story about how me and my friend almost got caught smoking, and i searched and searched the forums and there's no thread for this so I'm gonna go ahead and make one!
    anyways, so me and my friend just get home from collage finals around 2pm, and we start toking up a huge storm after our 5-day tolerance break and we finished at 2:55. after were done toking up in his computer room right next to his garage door we go into his garage to smoke a black and mild (as we do every once in a while) now keep in mind that his dad wasn't supposed to be home until 5 pm, so we felt safe enough to bend our smoking rules a little ( which is obviously not a smart idea lol anyways..) so we get back inside and we start to make some food and his dad walks through the door at 3:20! we had literally just finished spraying a shit load of air freshener and his dad walks through the garage door and his first words are...." can you get any stupider?" and at that moment we thought we were completely done for and then his dad says " how could you forget a calculator for your math test?!?!" and from there we were fine but the looks on both of our faces when we walked away i will never forget XD.
    anyways i hope to hear other interesting stories of other blades almost getting caught, and if there was already a thread on this i apologize for making a new one, toke on GC!:wave:

2. Dad wants to drug test me right when i was on my way out to see a movie with my friend. I told him the movie starts in 5 min and i dont have to pee so ill do it when i return. Instead of going to the movie, i ran around town trying to find clean pee and succeeded. Soooo scary had to ask my best friend who hates me smoking hah.:smoke:

3. I (Almost) Got Caught

Me and 5 friends are riding around looking for a spot to stop and burn. Rolling in 3 cars, We stop in a neighborhood in-progress. Half of the place is done, all the construction works are gone for the day. Our car is the first there. Then our 2 friends begin racing on the drag (Middle street in the neighborhood) and rev their engines out.

We have time to roll up 2 blunts, to split between 6 people.

Well it turns out that someone in the neighborhood called the cops for street racing. I don't see a problem with that, because it's stupid to do it in a neighborhood, even if unfinished.

So, Cop pulls up, and we toss the blunts, and we hop out the bed of the truck we were in and all listen to the cop and had him our IDs and such. Turns out this is the SAME cop that got to my friend when he was fucked up and drove off the road and hit a poll one day (like 3 weeks before this) and he talks to him and asks what's going on.

Turns out, cop didn't smell shit, see shit, nor did he give anyone a ticket.

Before this, we're all talkin shit about, "Yo if I see a cop, I'm bookin it." Well, when that cop came around that corner into the court we were in, Nobody did shit. lol

And That's 1 of the times I {almost) got caught.

4. haha wow thats a crazy story i bet some of the people there were a bit scared shit-less? hahahah

5. Oh I thought this thread was about masturbation.

6. Walked into first class blazed as hell and forgot to leave my paraphernalia in my car like I usually do. Turns out today out of all days that cops decide to bring in the dogs and sniff our stuff. Police calls us out of the class room in single file and I end up standing right next to a cop. I'm shaking and rocking back and forth because I knew I was obviously fucked.

When the dog leaves the room I could've sworn one of the cops saying "marijuana" and my heart just sank. Turns out the dog somehow didn't smell my stuff or whatever and that was a time I almost got caught.

I'm very thankful I didn't, some might call it divine intervention.(Samuel Jackson)

7. Closest I came was when one of my friend's mom came down to the basement and noticed that it smelled, he had the fan on, and his eyes were red.

We tried to deny everything, but it didn't convince her or his dad. I could have sworn they were about to pat us down, so I was just like, "Look, I don't mean any disrespect, but I've known him since middle school and he has a good life, good family, gets good grades, I don't know why you would think he would do such a thing."

Don't know what I expected it to do, but his mom totally bought it and kept apologizing for accusing him and they hugged and his parents went back upstairs. To this day I feel blessed, cause I have no clue how that worked.

8. Me and my cousin brought some weed from my dealer next door. She shared a blunt with us, and then we proceeded home.

I rolled up another joint, and went to my back porch to smoke, keep in mind that my parents weren't home and i had the house to myself. We smoked like 3 joints, then went back to my room. Everything was out; papers, more weed, eye drops, and my pipe.

5 mins later, my cousin goes to get some water, and as he's comming back, we hear the doorbell ring; and he just stands there like hes about to shit his pants, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.

He comes to my room, says theres someone here, and i go to open it, its my dad's friend. He asked where my parent went, i told him florida, and he asked for a drink :smoke:

He goes to the cabinet, and just starts to sniffing around saying that it smells like weed.....i shat bricks. Im just sitting on the kitchen table denying the hell out of everything he says. Hes like "you been smoking weed? Dont lie to me, then why are your eyes so red?"

I knew we were busted, but i know my dad's friend was a pothead back in his teenage days, and he gives me alcohol to drink everything i go to his house; which is almost everyday. So he leaves, and im like fuck it, lets go to his house to make sure he won't tell my parents.

We ended up going down the street to his house , he didnt make a big deal out of it, and we played band hero for 3 hours :smoke:

9. nice stories, nice stories keep em coming!

10. this happened to me today.me and my friends where smoking down by a river. and no body that didnt smoke followed the path off to are spot. so after a bowl my really werid friend says
    "is that a dog" didnt really believed him so i looked slowly and there was a fucking golden retriever standing there! "oh shit" we say and shove it all in are pockets.
    than some guy comes walking by and says "i dont care what your doing" "your not hurting anybody" "i could smell it from all the way down there" and "you guys are fine theres no cops" and laughs and walks away with his 4 and 7ish year old kids where following him.we freaked out.

and another time at the same spot we are smoking extremly high. and then i here a golf cart.my friends just say im being sketchy and its nothing" then i see a golf cart and i was like
    "shit put that away" . we hide and saw it pull up next us it said sheriff on the side
    i was sure i was caught.but he drove away. it was pretty cool

11. This happened like 2 years ago. Me and 4 other friends were just coming back from one of my friends 18th birthday party ( he was one of the 4 in the car too). We had just scored some bomb ass kush so we parked in this neighborhood so we can roll up. All 5 of us were packed into a small 2 door thunderbird so it was pretty obvious we were up to no good. The birthday boy just rolled 2 blunts and he was just about to roll the 3rd. All of a sudden 5 cop cars come out of no where and light us up. The car wreaked of bud so we thought we were fucked. I quickly stuffed the 2 blunts in my mouth as the cops are telling us one by one to get out. As they're patting us down outside the car i was still chewing these fuckin fat ass blunts hahaha. So they start searching the car but all they find is a blunt and the box. They start threatening us saying that the k9 is gonna come and if they find anything they're gonna arrest all of us an impound the brand new car which my friend had just got that week. So of course we say no because we thought that all the weed we had i already ate. The k9 never shows up and they set us free. Once we get in the car the birthday boy puts his hand underneath the front seat and pulls out a bunch of weed on top of a Mc Donalds bag. He said the cops pulled out the bag so im assuming the retards didn't see the weed laying on the top. It was a very good day of epic success! Oh and like 2 days later when I took a shit it wreaked the whole bathroom of kush hahahaha

12. this actually just happened this weekend. me n my friends were goin to a concert and we all wanted to toke up, so we rolled up about like 10 joints, 4 of them were about 1 g, so me and one of the other guy that i was goin with stuck the weed in our pants with (dryer sheets in the bag, and the weed was in another bag in the bag that had the dryer sheet in it) like close enough to our balls that the security wouldnt notice it XD. so we were both pretty nervous, it was both our first time sneaking anything into a concert, but we had blazed with someone the first day of the concert so we thought it would be easy enough, it ended up that the security guard barely even patted us down, only on the pockets, so we got in with the weed. we went into the washrooms to get the weed out of our pants and just as my friend was pulling the weed out of his pants, a police officer walks into the washrooms. my friend quickly put the weed back into his pants and we both casually walked out of the washrooms, there was another cop waiting outside waiting, neither of them noticed anything. that was fucking close, so we walked over to the bass stage, while mat the alien was playing, and we all sat down in the grass with people all around us so we thought it would be safe enough to light up a joint or two, so we did. just as were halfway done, i see the same fucking police walking straight towards us, i quickly hit the joint out of my friends mouth, put it out and hide mine under my friends bag. the cops just passed right bye us and kept on walking, close call number two, this was like 10 min after the first close call. then my fucking friend decides it would be a good idea to spark up the joint again. about 10 seconds after he finally got the fucking thing lit, the same cops show up again, same thing happens ( put joint out, hide it) but this time, the police brought 2 other friends with them, and they were going around talking to people. all of us were scared shitless, it was the RCMP not the security, 3 of them pass bye us, and the fourth one comes up to us and asks us if we had been smoking weed, we all say no, he calls over another cop that was talking to another group of kids a few years older than us. he continues to ask us if we had been smoking any weed, we still deny, he starts getting angry at us and starts telling us to hand over the weed, so finally my friend caves in and gives him the joint *facepalm*. then the cops were all over us, all four of them, they take the joint that my friend had handed over, they cut our wristbands and kicked us out fucking A, but they never searched us, if theyy had searched us we would have found the 8 other joints that we had packed with us. we were staying at my friends moms place because it was the closest any of our frinds lived to the concert. there was still another full day and it was in to morning so we had to walk around town untill her mom came to pick us up at 10 after we had gotten out of the concert, or so she thinks. she didnt catch on at all, we just went later on in the day the next day and smoked a shitload of weed, we had about an ounce, none of our parents caught on. and it turned out to be one fuckin weekend that none of us will ever forget

not so much of an ALMOST got caught story as getting caughtm but teh cops only took one joint and kicked us out, we were just glad they didnt phone up our parents or take all of our weed

13. K so I was on vacation in BC, Canada and I brought an OZ with me so i roll up a couple joint as we ( me and family) were goin to the hot springs to swim and we get there and I say I'm gonna go for a walk then swimming so I headed off and found a path I looked down it didn't see anybody so I sat down next to a tree and sparked it I'm half way done and this family and dog were walking down the path I thought me jumping out from the trees wouldn't look good so I get real close to the tree and wait for them to pass they were right in front of me and I was shitin bricks when he stoped and said do you smell that it smells like pot he looked around and said they must of left and continued on so I decide to walk the way thy came and an other family was coming so I decide to turn around and speed walk away so I found another path that was really rocky and figure no family would like to come don here so I light my second one and a family is coming up the rocky hill at this point I'm like fuck it I got out of the way and continued to smoke the father says give me some and your secret is safe with us he took a drag and passed it to his wife she took a drag he gives it back and tells me it's some good shit and walks on. That was my story!
    And swimming was soooooo fun high

14. #16 MANontheMOON84, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    haha that's a bitch.. I can just picture me doing the same thing in your position,. damn :smoke:

15. About 9 years ago when I was in like the 10th or 11th grade, I got called to the office. I was tipped off by a narc. I was searched by campus police. FUCK. Had 2 T3's, and like .4 of bud.

Take your shoes off, empty your pockets, give us your wallet. They searched my shit but didn't find a damn thing. Want to know why?

It was all in my little pocket in my jeans. LOLOLOLOL I then made extra paranoid efforts bu cutting small pockets in my clothes and stashing in there hahaa