I almost drowned ... becasue i got high !!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sammi_stilleto, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 sammi_stilleto, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    This is always a good story to tell my friends , that you can die from weed ....

Well it happen in the summer of "07" , my best friend , brother and I were chillen in the house and

smokin sum herb , now this bud was sum dank as shit we were toasted .Soo we were sitting on the

floor just zoning out none of us were tlking we were just in are own world . Well as i was zoneing out

I was trying to come up with something fun to do instead of sitting on the floor like zombies , And

then it dawned on me we live on a freakin lake and even better we own a canoe , so i was like "

guys lets take the canoe out and smoke some more weed while we relax out there in the middle of

the lake "with no hesitaion we all made are way out side , now this was my dads canoe for fishing

soo all his fishing gear was in there plus a 20 pound weight tide to a long rope used for a anachor .

anyways it was a 3 seater soo it was perfect , there were also life jackets in it but we threw them

out to make more room , that was soo dumb to even do haha but then again we were not in the

right state of mind . So we all get in , my brother was in the front , heather was in the middle and

then obiously i was riding in the back , now Im scared shitless of whats in the water , like if i can't

see the bottem im not getting in it , and this lake was the most disgusting shit hole of a lake , it

was green with all this slimy seed weed floating on the surface , people dumbed all there garbage in

it , there would be big trash barrels floating around , and tires I even heard there was a car dumbed

in there years ago , so you get the picture it was a cesspool . So all i can think is the living things in

that lake must me mutated creatures , and being high as i was all i kept thinking was some giant

mutated snapping turtle taking out the boat , and eating us haha well both my brother and my

friend knew that i was scared of the water and what was in it soo , they thought they fuck with me

. Heather started shaking the boat back and forth , i started panicing and begging her to stop , they

both were getting a kick out of me crying to stop . soo my brother thought he out do her and shake

the boat even harder well all of us leaned over the right of the boat and the whole thing just flipped

, we were all in the air and it was all in slow motion and then we slammed in the water , now i dont

know how many of you tried to swim while your extreamly high , well its fuckin hard specially when i

had a huge body high and my arms and legs did'nt want to work . I was soo scared , mostly about

what was under us , i was trying to flipp the boat back over and i was in such a panic that the boat

was barreling , and was filling up with soo much water , that it acaully sank . soo i had nothing to

keep me a float , my brother was tring to calm me down , and heather was laughing her ass off

saying " omg this is like the titanic" haha was'nt soo funny at the moment . We had no choice but to

swim back to the house , and it was seriouly soo far , i just kept getting flashes in my mind of the

front page in the newspaper " 3 kids found dead in the tuckerton lake " I honestly did'nt think we

were gunna make it , it was soo hard to swim , speically casue i was wearing a hoodie ,sweat pants

and uggs .. i was sinking like a god damn rock and all the shit water was getting in my mouth . I

kept going under , and heather would pull me up , but i was just making her sink also . i was no

longer scared of what was in the water i was just worried about drowning and makeing it to the

house , all of a sudden this huge thing flew out of the water 20 feet in the air , i honeslty thougt it

was a fuckin whale scared the shit out of all of us , but i was just the boat it got air trapp in it and

that casued it to shoot out like that , well now that the boat had surfaced my brother went back for

it he was more worried about saving that boat , and getting it back before my dad could find out .

so he stayed there with the boat trying to get the water out of it . mean while heather was doing

everything she could to keep me from drowning , if it wasnt for her i be dead . all i kept saying was

"Im gunna die Im gunna die" and she was being very possative , which made me feel alot better , my

high was complety gone i was in survival mode , but i still had a body high . we were getting very

close to house , and my body was giving out there was soo much seaweed and gunk on the surface

it was making it even harder to swim in casue you get tangled up in it . I was swallowing soo much

of tht shit water and breathing soo heavey I was chocking to death while maintaing to keep

swimming , Heather had me hold on to her back while she swam we were almost to the house , i

guess casue i was so close to the house i got a little bit of exra strengh to swim the rest of the way

, man i never felt soo much relief when i finally got on solid ground i just layed there motionless , I

don't know how but Heather still had engery , and she grabed the kayak got in it , and used her

hands as paddles to go rescue my brother . She was really a life savor that day , i still owe her .

Well i sat there on the edge of the lake trying to catch my breath , and acaully try to process wtf

just happen to us , what was really weird my high started to come back , i dont know how but it did

, soo i sat there watching heather getting smaller and smaller soo i got up and figure that they be ok

, and went in the house . I was soo tired and beat , now this was really gross instead of taking a

shower and brushing my teeth , i just threw my wet clothe on the floor and threw on a t-shirt got

under the covers and it was nighty night for me . Man i had to still be very high if i where to just

leave my best friend and brother out there , not knowing if they were dead or alive , and then to

top it off just jump in bed and go to sleep with sea weed in my hair and soaking wet with shit water

ewww like wtf was wrong with me haha . yea heather and my brother made it back all right and

manage to get the canoe out of the water , they said they were out there for 2 hours trying to

bring that boat back all the water was out of it , but the boat they said felt like a ton and was

hardly moving , and then it dawned on them that the anchor was the thing holding it down , but

once they brought it up it was cruisen , and got home safely with out my dad ever finding out .

Heather and my brother bitched me out when they saw me sleeping away while they were out there

, i still get shit about it to this day haha . looking back at it now i think it was hilarious , like the

whole idea of going out on a boat while being extreamly high , and having no life jackets is the most

retared thing to do , soo i highley advise not to not to get in a boat while stoned unless you have

life jacket on , and being supervissed by a sober being . uhhh thoses were some good times good times :smoking:

2. paragraph dat shit man I think I just hit a wall....

3. srry man , i fixed it

4. I can't read that comfortably, but it's the stupidity of going in the water while under the influence that kills you, not marijuana itself...

5. don't forget to bring a towel

6. well I'v been canoeing many of times , but never high and casue i was under the influence , it was diffacult to swim . now if i were sober through tht situation it wouldve been alot differant plus i be able to swim a whole lot better.

7. #7 Gummo, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    You and that guy who left his car on in the garage should write some letters to above the influence

8. +rep for making my day xp
    gotta love towelie :rolleyes:

9. I love swimming when I'm high.

And don't thank Heather, it was her fault it happened in the first place.

10. You could've been the new Old Greg!

11. I have its the same when I'm sober, easy.

12. That story made me lol.. Good story thanks for posting.

13. ooo ur lucky then , that was the first and only time i swam and was stoned, maybe casue i was in panic mode it effected me alot differant , maybe i should smoke and swim in a swimming pool and see if i can or not :rolleyes: thats gunna be the only way to find out

14. your gunna have to clue me in whos greg haah

15. it was'nt entirely her fault my brother is the one who tipped the boat haha and i gunna give her some credit i honestly think i could've drowned ...

huh i think im gunna smoke and swim and try it out , casue tht was my first time in water whiile high and it was a bad situation , so maybe if im relaxed it will be alot differant

16. Thank you. Saves me typing it.

OP
    Glad you are ok.....I think.
    Seriously the title is BS and counterproductive to the cause. Blaming mj for your or others actions is just plain wrong.

17. Do it, its a fun experience.

18. Look it up on youtube.

19. sorry if the title offened you it wasnt ment to me litteral , im sure ur heard the afroman song "becasue i got high" i was sorta busten on tht , i personally thought it was cleaver.