I almost drank my cigarette water, again....

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Vagabond, Dec 1, 2010.

1. First off, no ash tray will handle all the cigarettes you need to put into it. Not without catching on fire and shit, and overflowing. Well, not if you're just chilling online, watching movies, in a static position.

So I usually throw butts in cans. Beer cans. coke bottles. Etc. They're deep, you can put some liquid in them, and you can throw a ton of cigarette butts into them before they are overloaded.

The problem comes into play, when I'm drinking, say...a coke. I finish said coke. I turn it into an ashtray. I forget, that I turned it into an ashtray, and forget that it no longer contains coke. Thirsty, I take a sip.

It's probably the worst with beer cans.

2. My grandparents used to do that when I was younger I took i big sip of it once:eek: made me super sick

3. #3 adambommb, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    solution: cut off the top of a few cans and empty them rather than throwing them out, so you have designated ashtrays that can hold several packs worth of butts

4. Damnnn, that's very unfortunate! There's been a few times where I have accidentally almost drank bong water that i poured in a cup but I imagine that cigarette water would be so much worse. ICK!

5. Ive almost done it with ashes from my one hitter. But I have sipped a can of dip spit :cry:

6. Fill a glass with water, dump butts in glass.

That way at least you know what contains cigarettes and what doesn't.

7. this problem could be avoided if you didn't smoke cigarettes. enjoy your cancer. different strokes for different folks i guess.

8. I will, thank you.

9. Lol, that's nasty man!

You know that drinking too much of it can actually KILL you... And it doesn't take a lot of it.

10. Smart. Good plan.

Too bad I'm way too lazy to do it, but I mean, it is honestly a really good idea.

11. #11 420Vagabond, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    Thanks, for being the antagonist.

When you die, message me with how you died.

I bet you a trillion dollars you won't live forever. Just a hunch. When you do die, how about you tell me how you did it, so I can be the dick who comes along and criticizes it.

Unless, you're anti smoking campaign, also has a method for living forever?

Besides, you're a man right? You don't smoke, so how are you planning to stop prostate cancer? What about, high blood pressure? Got that under control? How about ageing? You seem to have the answer.......you seem to imply that smoking is a cause for cancer. You seem against it. What magical plans do you have to live forever?

Clearly, if you would speak ill of people, who do things that lead to their death, you must have found a solution where you don't die?

I'm pretty sure you die, just like any smoker.

12. You sound like a family member of mine, she was judgmental like that too, until she got cancer. Now she just hopes she can live to see her daughter graduate, but at least she didn't smoke cigarettes!

13. theres always gotta be that smart ass pudge faced kid with the "don't smoke ciggarettes" approach whenever people want to discuss cigarettes. I think as adults, we are safe to make our own decisions and not have some annoying ass kid we wanted to punch out in grade school come back to haunt us.

and back to the topic, the key to the solution folks is to always just get a new drink. Never rely on your instincts to drink that can that was sitting there and not sure when you opened it.

14. Just use a clear bottle. I mean you can buy a case of water for what? $5? Then you'll see the dirty ass water and be like hmm...no thanks

15. The guy above, whom you responded too, has this delusional thought that since he doesn't do "Bad things" he will just outlive everyone.

Much like every human, he prances in the dream that he's superior to everyone else. He probably even honestly thinks his life is important, hence why he doesn't smoke. Afterall, we love to talk about what kills us, and if we can "just avoid" those things that kill us, maybe we can live forever. Right?

The healthiest person, on the healthiest diet, who has never done anything "Bad" ever, still dies.

One of the longest living people in America, was a NJ man, who ate a healthy diet of fried food, and drank nearly a liter of wine every single day. Go look it up. He did die, at 109 years old.

Now, I'm not naive. Yes. Smoking will sure as fuck kill you faster. Yes, eating a shitty diet will kill you faster. Those are facts, not points for argument.

But for weirdo's like this guy......to talk about smoking killing you, but doing so in a way that he acts like he "won't die" because he doesn't smoke.

The "Oh good luck dying" response to doing things that are harmful to you, is worthless. "Good luck joining me in death, bitch, even if you make it a year or two more than me, I'll see you in hell".

16. this. was about to post this. :smoke:

17. I wasn't actually looking for advice :)

I just figured a lot of people had accidently drank their cigs. :)

Then the cigarette nazi popped up. Hehe.

I didn't start this as an advice or debate thread. lol. I just like......thought I'd share drinking my cig water......which sucks....

But thanks for the advice. it's good advice.

18. some of you stoners speculate way too hard. the guy is just busting a smokers balls about something he put on himself. much like fucking a fat chick when you were super drunk one time.

19. haha threads always turn into one or the other. :rolleyes: sucks about the cig water though, man. i've done that before, only once though. never made that mistake again. :D

just gotta get rid of the beer goggles and you'll take home a winner every time. :D

20. #20 420Vagabond, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    That made absolutely no sense.

I mean, I guess. If you were just busting a fat chicks balls.

Wouldn't know, never been with a fat chick.

I guess you're the pro on that.

hehe, jk. I don't know you. I couldn't resist though :)