Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I almost dont want to smoke anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jul 3, 2012.

1. So I was sick, and when I was, i felt awful. And as we all know, there is an herb that is great for feeling better, and my bong hadn't been used yet. I have a very low tolerance, so I loaded about a fourth of the bowl from the crumbs at the bottom of my mason jar. I started rippin, and I felt better, but I also felt worse if that makes sense. I didnt even finish the bowl, but I was ripped for like 3-4 hours. It wasn't my most pleasant high, but I watched TV and enjoyed myself some. But I havent smoked since, and that was like a week ago. Now I dont even want to smoke anymore. Well, I want to smoke, whicj is why I made this thread, but like I dont at the same time. Is there any reason for this, and what can I do to get rid of the not wanting to smoke feelings?

2. smoke when you feel like it period...

its as simple as that... try just taking a hit here and there through out the day...

3. Then don't smoke? I wasn't aware someone was forcing you to smoke.

4. Nobody's forcing me to smoke. I smoke for the same reason you do probably. I enjoy getting high with my friends and relaxing and just chilling with some bud and would like to do that again

5. Dude, this is like saying I cannot eat a whooper cos I'm not hungry. So?

6. No its not. Its like eating a hotdog then throwing up for another reason. Then not liking hot dogs. Except I want to like hotdogs again

7. Then just smoke. You are probaly just associating being high with being sick because you were sick the last time you smoked.

8. just take it slow and put on some chill mellow music

9. Tbh, been on a brake for a little while.
    I honestly haven't really felt extremely compelled to smoke for a couple days now, and keep in mind I'm an every day several times a day smoker.

If you're bored, then by all means do get high!
    If you're smoking just to smoke, then ask yourself why you're really smoking. Do you really enjoy it that much?
    Dunno, this is me talking on 2 hours of sleep in 22 hours.

10. The way I look at it is it does not matter how long you have been smoking or how much you smoke every now and then you start to doubt yourself even I do very occasionally as its hard to get your head round the fact that something so good is viewed as something so bad.

Basically you start to convince yourself that what you are doing is bad when in reality you are not harming anyone including yourself infact the complete opposite is true in your case as you are trying to heal yourself in the best way possible with out the use of nasty pharma drugs.

My advice would be pick a new strain if possible and start smoking again, basically you let societies view on weed mess with your buzz!

11. Mate, roll yourself a nice, small spliff and listen to this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKUaOhGIjU]Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

12. Maybe it'd be a good opportunity to take a nice tolerance break? I go through stints where i don't feel like it either and i usually just use the lack of desire as an excuse to take a tolerance break... take a month off and come back to it then and see if you still like it...

13. ya mane finding myself less interested out of nowhere i guess i just don't appreciate as much anymore.. kinda make me nauseous and dizzy when i smoke.. i hate bowls now because of how they feel on my lungs but i know blunt wraps are probably worse... and if i smoke more than like 2x a week the high isn't even enjoyable so I'm just gonna cut back use to a point where I'm happy with it save myself some money and my lungs

14. If you aren't going to enjoy it, then don't smoke. I vape all the time, but rarely when its outside my comfort zone i.e. in my house, with my herb, with my bong.

I say just put it away for a rainy day. A day will come when you are just bored as shit, then you'll remember you have some herb stashed away, and it'll be like fucking Christmas!

15. nothing wrong with quitting for a little bit. its probably better for you.

16. Once you get over the fact that bad trips are possible, you can set yourself up for future circumstances where you're able to avoid those scenarios from occurring.

It affects all of your emotions; so just smoke and be happy :smoke:

17. Its like how I used to dip grizzly wintergreen till it made me puke, now someone can't even open a tin of it without me running because of how pungent and disgusting it smells. I used to love that shit, but good thing I quit :smoke:

18. Smoke a joint instead and just put it out when your lil stoned and take it handy

19. Bro you've got the good end of the deal. Im at the point where being high is normal and being sober is more different for my mind than being high. I almost feel disappointed in myself for letting it get this far, but at the same time I don't. I don't feel disappointed because its not like it ruined my life; I still get my grades, friends, girls, etc. But it is a financial burden and until Mary it decriminalized it will always come with consequences

20. I know exactly how you feel, give it a couple days.