I almost died tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigbash420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Holy shit. I was driving home from a poker tournament where I had gotten knocked out super early and was about 5 minutes from my house. I was going 55 and I was on a long road strip that had no lights in the street, very dark. All of the sudden I see 5 deer in the right hand lane on a 2 lane street. I swerved left so fast and swerved back right going into the sideroad and when I hit the sideroad my car from the bottom up literally was vertically in the air and it fell back down straight leaving my car in the other direction of the road doing a 180. I was fucking rushed on adrenaline. I thought I was fucking dead it happened so fast yet so slow.

The cops show up and ask the story, I told him what happened, then he asked me if I had anything to drink tonight, I didnt want to lie, so I told him I had 1 drink, which was the truth. He had he follow the tip of his pen while shining his flashlight in my face. I was so fucking lucky I didnt smell of weed, or had anything on me. The towing company towed my car to my house, im gonna have to deal with this shit in the morning.

Craziest thing is I live with my parents, and even when the tow guy towed my car backwards into my driveway which slopes like a downhill, my parents didnt hear shit and they dont even know about it. I just walked into my house to my computer, although tomorrow will be a different story. Anyways, just wanted to share my story and how lucky I am not to be dead right now.

2. I now officially fucking hate deers

3. Glad youre alright man, that sounds crazy. So your car went vertically up in the air like engine towards the sky? Thats incredibly fucked man.

How bad is the damage?

4. Ya man hows the car? Pics of that shit? Sounds crazy as fuck man, whiplash or anything?

5. Bottom of car to the sky

6. oh shit dude! pics?

wait a sec your under 21 and admitted to drinking:confused_2:

please for the love of all that is green update us with your parents reaction

7. At least your save op lol

8. Deer***

Deer is plural! it's fucking wack lul :smoking:

9. I totaled my car swerving to miss a deer once.

After that I decided it's better to just hit the deer.

10. Where did he say that?

11. i was assuming because he still lives with his parents, i could be wrong but its not a big deal... i coulda been like .... OOOooohhhh you live your parents your not 18 im telling

i meant to put "are you under 21" i worded it wrong my B

12. Lots of people still live with their parents at 21.

13. Glad to hear you are alright man! My grandpa has had run in with deer. Also, when I was in 7th grade my parents had to super swerve around a deer. Crazy shit.

14. In my state (Wi) there's so many deer, geese, coyotes, foxes, bunnies, coons, possoms,ducks, and squirrels that run out in the front of cars! Especially on the swirvey, country roads and alot of them don't have street lights on them so you usually can't see them. All the other animals run before getting hit EXCEPT deer, they just stand and stare. The law in my state is if it's too dangerous for you to avoid hitting the deer or you can't stop and you end up hitting it, you have to call the sheriff or cops so they can move it off the road. Otherwise they're big ass roadblocks for others. If you didn't shread the deer, you can take it home :cool: ...I guess that's cool but not as cool if the thing got blood all over it and dented your car. Although, if you hit geese or ducks it is a 10k fine I think :/

15. I will post pics in the morning, the flash on my phone sucks

16. im well aware of this, that's not the point though i was just wondering if he was or not because of police involvement so please don't jump to conclusions. thanks

17. The flash on my cameras horrible, I'll post better pics in the morning. Took 2 dabs and a bong full of kush to say fuck you to those deeds

Attached Files:

18. Something tells me this isn't true.

On another note, my one friend back in high school hit a fucking horse on his way to school one day.

19. Except that you were the one jumping to conclusions. ;)