Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I aint dry no more!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MightyBuddha, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Well I've been smokin resin for a week now and it has not been pretty! So tonight I was finally able to pick-up. Now it doesn't look like some crazy crucial stuff and I don't have a name but it smokes nice... kind of piney and got me :smoking::smoking::smoking:. May try to take some close ups.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks wet

i just got some like that but it had mold on it
    :(

3. It's dry... just a real dark color. Not sure why but it's def not mids.

4. ya ive been dry for a few weeks till christmas then my unk gave me a little over 2 grams

made a vape out of a light bulb
    that shit work alright but i have a hard time controling the temps

5. the last few weeks ive been gettin dark ass weed too. but i aint complaing as long as it gets you high its worth it.

6. looks like some krip that i can get in so. florida for $50 an eigth. If it has a really nice flavor, almost like insense, then I had the same kind

7. haha, i've been smoking the same way, and i end up vaping whatevers in there for the first hit, and then just smoking the rest of it. great efficiency if you think about it :(

anyway, that looks like some quality outdoor, nice crystal coverage. I've also gotten nug like that that was moldy, like black and weird smelling on some nugs.

enjoy!