I admitted to my mom I smoked..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ilovepancakes, Apr 9, 2011.

1. #1 ilovepancakes, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    I admitted to my mom i smoked (only bc she found out) and i told her i wouldnt smoke again bc i didnt know what else to say. I did mean it at that time but not anymore :s She was not mad but sad about it though.
    So in order to make her happy should I stay home for today?? Or leave with my friends and actually have fun?
    :smoke:

2. Id go out with friends your mom will be sadder seeing you sad.

P.S Hide your shit too because your mom might take some when you are out with your friends.

3. dnt lie...if she didnt blow up on u than shes prolly gonna be cool with it.

keep ur grades up n wash the dishes once in a while.

4. why would you tell her then tell her your not going to do it anymore!?!? shoulda thought that out tsk tsk, just go out who cares

5. Eh, it would have been better to just tell the truth. I told my mom, and she really doesn't care unless my grades were slipping.

6. That was stupid as hell to say you wont do it again. Why would you do that? Now if you get caught again she will be really pissed.

7. Lol jw, how old are you ilovepancakes?

8. You're lucky she wasn't mad. When my Mom asked if I smoked, I just said "I have before..." and she flipped out and ranted at me.

My Mom's batshit crazy, though.

9. I was gonna say "welcome to adulthood" but then i read that u lied to ur mom
    thats fucked up man
    only kids lie to their parents

10. That was a very dumb thing to do. talking to your parents was a good idea. Promising to not do it again when you plan on it was a very very stupid thing to do.

Your digging your own grave buddy