I actually had Laced Weed: story inside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zr-01stamg, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Well i was buying from my buddy and at this time he was a distributor for some mexican smugglers and they dealt in everything. Wel my buddy has a sweet tooth for downers and they knew that so when he went to get a 40 sack for me he said it was for him (better hook up) well this time they gave him weed laced ith opium,

I got the stuff home and looked at it, it was black all over and smelled like pepper but i disregarded it. So i smoked it got really high but it was a very odd high i felt way to heavy and i kept forgetting where i was etc etc. So the next day me and my GF were gonna smoke and it was her first time. She asked me if it was going to be harsh and the last 10 sacks i got weren't bad so we did a gravity and we both about fucking died.

Later that night she was glued to the couch crying because she couldn't feel her body parts her head felt like it was shrinking and her heart was going crazy. Now at this point i felt really really bad because i had an inkling it was laced but went ahead with it anyway. So i talked her into talking a shower with me to calm down which was a great idea and led to some special fun ;). When we got out i thought i was in a hotel until i left the bathroom. The high was insane it felt like gravity was sucking all my body parts inward which is very not normal i've been smoking a long time. After that i got me and her calmed down enough that we could watch a movie and sleep.

So next day i call up my friend and asked him wtf was up with this sack so he went across the street and asked the dealers if they slipped him a lil bonus in the bag. Turns out they knew he loved downers so they laced it as a reward for how good he was selling.

The worst part of this story is it traumatized my gf she almost refused to smoke weed again until i told her it was laced. The next time she smoked no bad effects she had a great time. I also had an old school drug user smoke it and look at it and he said it was 90% sure opium.

So you may not believe in laced bud but here's one story to show that it does happen :smoke:

2. damn what the fuck do people gain from lacing weed? its like they pay extra to fuck with people..

3. well there's your problem. You buy weed from weed dealers. Most weed dealers don't have access to other drugs so 99% of the time its a safe bet.

I think they meant to give it to his friend because he liked it.

4. Sounds like you got a decent time out of it though. amiright?

5. dude that would be insane:smoke:

6. #6 simmer, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    I'm pretty sure I had weed laced with speed once. I bought from a guy at my work who was shortly fired. so I never even got to ASK him if it was laced.

It was fluffy weed and really great looking BUT instead of me slurring my speech and barely talking, I talked fast, coherently, and alot.

and music didn't feel the same as it ALWAYS has when I get high.

We listened to "everything is happening so fast" by MGMT on our way to a Mcdonalds that was like 15 minutes away from my house. Felt like it was right down the street.....

Edit: Notice that I'm not claiming that I know I had weed laced with amphetamine (the pills that I take incidentally...) but I'm pretty sure it was laced. Been smoking awhile..... Even on the craziest of highs, I know what would be out of place. and going to a a mcdonalds which is 15+ minutes away and having felt like it took less than one minute...is DEFINITELY not a feeling I have ever gotten from weed. Not even close.

7. Sheesh, that would be a trip, I'd be pissed if I found out that my weed was laced. First hint was it smelled odd

8. lol thats crazy dude, my buddy told me a story yesterday about one of his friends having laced weed. He works at a supermarket and one of the other employees smoked a joint on his break and ended up taking all his clothes off and running around the store..

9. If you didn't smell the fucking opium right when you got it your a 'tard. Opium smells like SHIT dude, it's very distinct and easy to identify. Even if you never smelled it before you could of knew something was up with that bud.
    But it looks like it was a pretty straight experience for you! lol

10. I've had weed laced with PCP before, it smelled like brown sugar, it was from a really shady kid late at night, he's done meth before(i didn't know that until after I bought from him) it was an experience at that.
    didn't go crazy, but reality slipped away, everything looked like a cartoon, my body felt WAY too heavy, but at the same time I felt awake and energized. I saw a green fire breathing dragon and I blacked out(im guessing) while I walked down my driveway at the middle of the night, was like I was walking on a treadmill, I know I was walking fast but it felt like I was going no where, until I paused in and out and was like I was teleporting.
    Ice age freaked me out because it was swirling ha
    cllosed my eyes in bed and opened them and my body was melting through my bed..
    and I passed out
    fuck that shit

11. I wish I got free opium with my bud...

12. The OP had his friend say it was his so they would give him a better hookup.

They laced it with opium because they liked the dude. They weren't trying to fuck with anyone, they were just doing their friend a favor. I blame the OP's friend for not recognizing it was laced and telling the OP

13. Sounds like the dealers were trying to be nice.

14. I wish I knew dealers that would lace my bud :/

15. #15 OhMyKush, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Sounds like you and your girl had a pretty fucked up night, but I guess the person lacing it had good intentions.

Atleast it wasnt PCP or crack or something, now that would be some scary shit.

EDIT: Shit, it was your girls first time getting high? I personally think she was just really really really really (REALLY) high! Plus the opium would have intensified the numbness of her body.

Edit numba 2: is talking about other drugs in this manner against the rules?

16. Why would you let your gfs first time smoking weed be with weed you already smoked and knew it was laced?

17. The dealer was trying to be nice, but still it's fucked to give anyone anything without them knowing the deal. :mad::smoke:

18. this sir, is why i thorougly inspect the weed i am smoking, before i smoke it.

19. I recently had weed which made me vomit-turned out to have been sprayed with an organophosphate pesticide shortly before harvest.

Some people should not grow. Period.

I do not care if the mites are carrying off your dog, please do not spray this shit on your buds....even though its cheap and you can get it at Walmart....
    Organophosphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20. lol ya it lookin back it was kind of a cool experience it was my fault for keepin on smokin it but ya live and learn right?