Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I absolutely love smoking out first timers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rastaboy, May 4, 2009.

1. #1 Rastaboy, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    I just absolutely love it, when they actually do get high of course.

I like watching the looks on their faces, their reactions, and what they describe their feeling.

Does anyone else get satisfaction out of doing this?

:smoking:

FEEL FREE TO SHARE STORIES.

2. I love it too -- I love it so much that I made some green dragon specifically for that purpose because it seems like newbies never know how to inhale.

3. haha yeah i will almost always smoke up someone if it will be there first time

4. Busting pot cherries is a fuckin' blast. I've busted at least five or six first timers. It's so much fun.

5. hellll yeah man. My friend told me about this one kid i chilled with a few times, like the 2nd time he smoked, he smoked like 3 bowls, and he was like tripping out or some shit. He said that he started eating grass and dirt, and at one point spontaneously passed out while standing up and slammed his face into the grass. I couldn't help but laugh when i heard this.

6. It's not even the first time.

It's like the first couple times. They all react ridiculous, like they've been thrown on another planet.:smoking:

7. i actually dont enjoy it. i feel like im baby sitting. i popped one of my good frineds smoking cherry and he was bugging out the first time and it was mad annoying. i like it when they have a little experince and can just relax

8. ha ha yeah my friends used to love it cause they said being around me would get them higher when i first started.

(since i acted so high they would just get more buzzed off of it.)

now i see what they are saying when i smoke a noobie.

9. yea yea its always a blast cause i remember my first time......but i wont go into detail..hahaha

10. #10 mystyclpork, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    i pop a boner everytime i light up walking down the street at night yooo. it makes me feel so goood knowing no one will catch you

11. yea me to. i love the feeling of opening up someones mind to a whole different world lol its great

12. I got one of my step brothers high for the first time a while back and then we went to see Pineapple Express, before we saw that, I asked him, "are you high?" and he said, "I don't know, I can't remember what being sober feels like." After the movie we got home and smoked a bunch more, he was having laughing attacks. So me and my friends got him to calm down saying, "shh, shh, its okay." and right after he calmed down I went, "OOGABOOGABOOGA!" and he started laughing again, it was hilarious.

13. yea, mainly just kids who don't smoke as much as you.

"hey you wanna pack another bowl..?"

"uhh yea sure man..i'm pretty stoned thoughh.."

"another bowl it is!"

14. ahaha yoo thats what im sayinn hhahahah

15. I've yet to pop someones smoke cherry but when mine was popped by friends i was pretty wasted :) the best thing to do to get someone in a laughing fit is to be silent and then.... BING :p

16. Lol, much luv for the laughing baby reference :hello: I can watch that over and over even when I'm sober :D

17. Haha we all have a little bit of this kids sense of humour :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk]YouTube - Hahaha[/ame]

... BING!!

18. Totally get satisfaction out of that... I love first-timers' expressions/reactions... watching them go through the process of learning to hold a pipe/joint/etc... watching them choke their ass off in agony as I say, "it's alright, this happens".... haha.. yeah, its fun times.

19. Yeah that's the good shit.

20. it's the best. because they're loving everything: food, music, sights. they want to ADVENTURE. haha, and it's so silly and fun. :D