Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Absolutely hate being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Nova, Oct 16, 2011.

1. That's weird.. The first time I got high it hit me like a truck and I was on the ground for 10min laughing my ass off until I got up. That was one of the best moments of my life.:D

2. 10 big hits of dank in a G bong with no tolerance? Well fuck, thats not a high, thats a total mindfuck!!!

3. why the hell are you on a marijuana forum if your gonna tell some kid how bad it is

4. A lot of what you said is true man I respect that a lot. I'm not addicted as I can stop fro weeks, months even, at a time. But I honestly see myself smoking for the rest of my life. I'm lucky as I have a guranteed job which my boss smokes too, but there really is fiends out there, espically in my area, that have literally killed for QPs. But to stay on subject, you should save your money, cause believe me, in my first two years smoking, I did the math and spent over $5000 on bud alone. Believe me, it makes cigarette addictions look cheap.

5. Don't forget about the people who medicate. I'd rather toke than be addicted to pills.