i about forgot this :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Ok here it goes..What is your blades Dream girl/guy? im hoping this is going to be another good thread..but who knows? ok no i gotta go on..
    alright have you ever just looked at a girl and thought damn i could see myself with her?well post it for mr.bubbles....hehe

ok mine would be a gothic chick no im not gothic..:D and i cant destribe her personality so im going out on a limb and saying that have you ever watched that show on tuesday night called NCIS? i like that gothic chick on there hehehe..

ok you guys and girls can get down and dirty destribing what you like but i didnt..i got a couple more thats my main one if you post some of yours ill post my others..
    :D :hello: :devious: :smoke:
    PEACE bubbles

2. Well, I haven't met him yet, but i would love to meet a dude who is somewhat of a hippy. Not the stereotype per se, but a guy who is in touch with himself and loves to live a laid-back, drama-free but productive lifestyle. Someone who will want to go chill at the beach for hours, but can also sit with my parents at dinner, and loves coffee as much as i do.

Actually, I have met a guy kinda like this...but he just got out of a 2 year relationship that he moved to NJ to continue with hopes of marrying this girl, only to hear from her that she's just not interested in him anymore, then later finds out she's seeing his best friend from back home. So yeah, he's not exactly datable right now.

I am really baked right now and am thinking this sounds like a sappy personal ad...but whateva!

3. oooo im sorry that sucks some ones out there :)