Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I <3 Indica's... and... oh fuck.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PvtRyan, Aug 9, 2010.

1. #1 PvtRyan, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    I love the relaxing, stony, peaceful feel of indica's. I have this Afghani Kush from my favorite dealer in my lungs right now. (aka the friend with the medical card that goes and buys it for me from my favorite MM shop). :hello:

Anyway, I'm not sure why, but, every single Sativa strain above 60/40 seems to make me have to pee. I know this is completely random. I apologize, I am extremely blazed. Anyway, yeah, I just thought I'd say hi to everybody :wave:. I can't read what I type, let alone the rules so sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

A little about me. From the Rocky Mountain areas of the wonderful weed state of Colorado. Been toking for a year or so now. Home-schooled most of my life. Ever since I was little, my test scores have been through the roof... and

Oh fuck I'm high
    :eek:
    :eek:
    :smoke:

2. Keep on roasting friend

Post up some pictures of where you toke!

I love the mountains

3. dear god this man is high as fuck

4. Golden showers are a once in a while type thing.

Everything in moderation, ya know?

5. I will within the next month or so before it starts to get cold and windy. Anyway, I live at the base of the mountains on the eastern side but my friend lives a mere 20 minutes away and lives at the base of a huge mountain. What we like to do is hike up the mountain with some great Kush and get all the way to the top. We can see the whole world on top of that thing. It's so peaceful, BUT! we do bring protection (hunting knife and pistols) in case of mountain lions. So far, nothings disturbed our peace. Maybe we could get a mountain lion high...

6. #6 PvtRyan, Aug 9, 2010
    Wait... wtf? Did you even read my post loool. I respect peoples fetishes but damn that's not one of mine (don't really have any really)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I'm a musician, and my favorite bands are Alice in Chains, Megadeth, and Depeche Mode... yeah...

7. lmao PvtRyan

8. Soo... what your saying is you love to be urinated on? Hm, intresting. That's a good choice imo, just not for me.

9. :rolleyes:

10. I'm not dumb. Just very... very... stoned. You make me angry. Are you a QFT?

11. Yeah pvtryan, getting pissed on is definitely not for me.

But hey, if you wanna give me an ounce for pissing on you while you touch yourself, I'm game.

QFT means Quote For Truth. It's not a noun used to describe what somebody is.

12. i am in love with indica as well... nothing like a kush hybrid. i LOVE the feeling like ocean waves of happiness going through my body, and that cool body stone effect is amazing... its so sensual and just :smoke: its so calming and it just makes me feel so loved and just good about myself i could go on forever

13. Look, we all have our things. Nobody looks down on you because of your urine fetish. This is a safe place. :)

14. #14 PvtRyan, Aug 9, 2010
    Bahg! I don't have a urine fetish lol.

oh...
    shit i thought QFT meant Questionable Forum Troll...

fuck I should just go watch TV.

Bye for now. I hope I didn't any get people mad.

Good to know this is a safe place...

somebody is going to quote something in this thread as a signiture.. I can feel it.

I edited the title to avoid future confusions about fetishes. I don't have one.

15. Hey Everyone-

I agree.... This man is as high as fuck!! But that is a good thing as far as I am concerned! I live in Colorado during the winter months and the mountains are amazing!! From November 1st to May 1st my front door is at 9000 feet HIGH!! I love living in Colorado in the winter!

Just remember --> THE HIGHER YOU GET... THE HIGHER YOU GET!! High altitude and great weed is a awesome combination!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

16. rofl.. questionable xD

srsly tho i totally feel you. i looooove indicas... almost as much as i love sativas :O
    rofl seriously tho i just love a good strain.. no matter what type. i can totally appreciate a 100% sativa, 100% indica, and anywhere in between. that being said, you should def take pictures if you have a nice view when you toke :)

17. I love Indicas, from day one. Theirs just something about that almost narcotic body buzz that straps your ass to the couch. I don't know the proper words to describe it but it's great. It's like :)hippie::hippie::hippie: ) except instead of sailing off you just sink into your surroundings. You HAVE to smoke a heavy Indica while sitting in a beanbag chair. Shit's the bomb.