I <3 four lokos!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mstrmatthew, Oct 4, 2010.

1. natty ice ftw

99 cents for a 32 at the corner store

2. Very true, you just gotta trust the people your getting it from.

3. i love four lokos but ill only drink one or 2 in a night of binge drinking...anything more than that is overkill...they are so bad for you but oh so good...those things make u go fucking crazy lol

4. Gallon of grey & a brick of yey

5. A lot of Colleges have already banned em I have been seeing on the news, one small local college has had something like 17 cases of Alcohol poisoning in the month of September, I know they have put a ban on it...

Really getting a kick out of all the people that are saying things like "I can't get drunk off it, I drink <insert malt liqueur name> that is 1/4 the alcohol content of Four Loco." Really gives people the impression that you know what your talking about..

6. My friend who doesn't even drink bought my buddy 2 of them just for shits and giggles...

Idk what the deal is with them.....they suck they are gross...

And a bang for your buck..buy the 2 cheapest 40's and play edward 40 hands...

I would rather drink busch or natty ice over a four loko...

If i want to drink..I buy a good beer...or a good whiskey/vodka...you will never catch me buying a drink that is catered to high school kids...

7. four lokos are okay i guess, but ive never gone pasted 2...

aslong as i dont throw up in my sleep its all good

8. If you're into energy drink/alcohol mix.

get a fatass cup

3/4 jager
    1/4 monster

1/4 of it opens up your shit, 3/4 of that fucking destroys it

drink 3-4 glasses of this and you'll forget everything and wake up wanting to die

9. A jager bomb is a shot..not a drink...and it's redbull...

Sparkz used to be the thing around here

10. No, no my misinformed friend.

It's called purple drink.

11. fucking liquid crack cocaine... its the "i wanted ecstasy but couldnt afford it" version... so sad... whata baser drink... its already been scientifically proven to cause permanent brain damage...

and they say "12% alcohol", but what they dont mention is that it has over 100g OF SUGAR!!! (and still taste like shit, thats sad, not even that much can mask up the smell of the poison...) so think about it from the time that sugar is factory refined to the time it reaches your stomach, im sure its fermented so its really like 24% ALCOHOL.... babylons drink

stay faithful to your herbs brother man <3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqQdcZYi43Y]YouTube - Collie Buddz - Sensimillia (Feat. Roache)[/ame]

12. ohh and for anyone that cares, the combination of the caffeine and other herbal substances in energy drinks and alcoholic caffeinated products are very harmful to your body, even more so than they are without the combination. Chances of Alcohol poisoning and liver damage are greatly increased.. Here's a great article Officials: 'Four Loko,' not drugs, caused nightmare house party | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional 9 people at a party ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning after no more than 1 or 2 drinks.

13. I love four lokos too op!!:hello: they taste like shit, but they get the job done.

14. drank them a couple of times, they are alright and cheap.
    pour it in a cup full of ice for improved taste.

and a bottle of water per 4 loko should help you avoid the nastiness...
    you should always accompany any alcoholic beverage with plenty watarrr

15. that shit made my brother throw up plastic. Shit it not that good. I'll stick to my Cobra or Schlitz.

16. lol i drank 2 the other day in less than an hour and i was shitfaced...at that point i was still pregaming for te real party...once i got there i started throwing shit and knocking over all the beer pong cups on purpose...i was just being a fucking asshole and it was hilarious..then i was making a mess of this kids basement, throwing peoples beers across the room lol...was pouring my 3rd four loko on the ground and pouring tons pf water into peoples beer pong cups while they were playing...it was hilarious...half the reason i was doin that shit was cuz the party was soooooo lame and i wanted to spice it up a bit lol...then i decided if i was gonna go home cuz it was so lame

four lokos make u fuckin crazy and its awesome lol...but the morning after i had the worst fucking heartburn...,most likely from the four lokos

i could really care less how bad they are for you...i mean i do way more other drugs too...fuck it, were all gonna die eventually lol

17. So ironic that when I read this, my student newspaper came out with an article about how University Police are trying to crack down on Four Lokos, ha.

18. lol everybody is...theres one simple conclusion to this tho...lower the price of alcohol everywhere and no one will want four lokos anymore...they are 3$ a piece and 1 or 2 will be good to be pretty drunk in a night

when i went to that party the other nite im sitting there sippin my loko and my friends mom (who is kinda like my mom) comes up and says those things ar ebanned from the party...im already drunk as fuck and am like "ohhhhhhhhh well i already opened this one so im just gonna finish it" (opened it like 5 minutes before that lol) then i said "ill go outside and finish it before i stop drinking it" lol, such an asshole...then i started walking around saying "im a fucking regular...i can do what i want"...and when i say regular its cuz i was one of the few people at that house who goes there all the time...everyone else was from my friends college and it was like their 3rd time being there

i left kinda abruplty bc it was a lame party and i had work the next morning...i didnt say bye to anyone and i guess sometime after i left my friends mom was trying to make everyone find me lol...but at that point i had already drive home and i dont think she was too happy about that lol, but whatever i live like 5 minutes from that house so it was no biggie...all backroads home too

19. I got a nice little 4 Loko story that happened about 3 weeks ago.

Went out with a few buddies to a house party and brought along 2 lokos. I drink them quickly, then proceed to drink the "community" beer. Flash forward 4 hours later. Me and a small group of people head back to a friends house. We are all still drinking and my buddy who owns the house says "i got tipped out with a case of 4 loko yesterday, go grab some". This friend is a tattoo artist, and sometimes gets tipped out in weed and apparently cases of 4 loko. It was getting late, around 6 am, and i wanted to go home since i had a wedding to attend later that day at 4:30 pm.

During our 3rd 4 loko to ideas of tattoos are being passed around, and it quickly becomes a drunken tattoo party. Me and 3 other people get cartoon skulls tattooed on us that one of our friends drew. I drink another 4 loko, and do something that cant be mentioned on this site. Hours pass. More 4 lokos are drunk. My friend the tattoo artist has a 2 pm appointment later that day, and somehow talks the dude into coming over his place now and let him tattoo him, while he is pretty drunk. So now it is around noon, and this dude is getting tattooed by my drunk friend and im apparently throwing up a lot around this point.

My other friend wakes up and we leave (took a hour cause his truck got towed off because of some dumb party) and i finally get home. Its 2pm and im still shitfaced. I tell him i have to be up in 2 hours for a wedding, so call me and make sure im up. He did call, 5 times, and i apparently answered the phone once, telling him "ok ok im awake".
    I wasnt. I woke up at 7:30 pm. I had about 8 missed text messages on my phone asking where i was. Its at this point i realized i missed the wedding. I get up and notice my right arm is kinda hurting, like sun burn. Its at this point i remember about the drunken tattoo session. The tattoo actually came out really good, so i wasnt mad or anything, i just laugh. I still drink 4 Loko, but 2 is now my limit.

TL;DR = Drank 6 lokos in one night, missed a wedding and woke up with a tattoo.

20. [/thread] :hello: