I’ve been lazy posting this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eagleyedye, Jul 8, 2020.

1. #1 Eagleyedye, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    I don’t think I’ve posted at all this year. I started 2 pineapple autos from GC this year and a 30:1 CBD photo from seedsman. Gonna make balm with the CBD plant. The photo I lollipoped and use sort of a sog setup with bamboo I saw from a video from a grower video. I wish I could remember his name. I think he is like a chef or something. Anyway, I did that method before with good results. Now this is just for me so I’m not trying to grow trees like some, maybe someday I’ll try that. The autos are in 5 gallon smart pots and the photo is in a 20 gallon. Mixed fox FFOF and a bunch of stuff. Anyway things are going well. Autos are small but that’s the way they go. I’ve had big autos and small ones. But the bud looks and smalls great. I love feedback of any kind. You guys rock!! I miss talking to some of you guys. I’ll try to post more!! IMG_4968.JPG IMG_4980.JPG IMG_4983.JPG IMG_4984.JPG IMG_4969.JPG IMG_4981.JPG
    I found that video

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. This was a few years ago I think. Used that same method with the bamboo IMG_9242.JPG IMG_9248.JPG IMG_9207.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum