I’m thinking spider mites or aphids? Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jonesn51404, Feb 23, 2021.

1. So as a new grower I completely overlooked the signs of pest problem. I just started using the trifecta organic(was gifted to me). Thinking of going the lady bug route but don’t want to then need to capture them. Any input is appreciated first pic is from Jan 13. IMG_2644.JPG
    Jan18th
    IMG_2644.JPG
    Feb 4th
    IMG_2757.JPG
    Feb 8th
    IMG_2790.JPG
    Today
    IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2998.JPG IMG_2999.JPG IMG_3001.JPG IMG_3004.JPG IMG_3024.JPG IMG_3020.JPG IMG_3025.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't see any signs of pests.

All those pics just looks like debris to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If you think you may have spider mites or aphids get some Ladybugs. They are cheap as hell and will get the job done better than anything else I tried. Amazon is the place to get them quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hope so, but then what could be causing the random bite marks? At least that’s what they look like to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Could be a number of things; Trauma to the leaf, torn edge when you moved the plant, fan damage.

Clean up your tent, top to bottom, shake off the plants to get debris off the leaves then wait and see.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  6. yea I neglected proper clean up when I transplanted, However I did confirm a bit of a fungus gnat problem. Removed all the damage and hit them with some neem oil and diatomascus earth.