I’m successfully growing cannabis while intentionally doing everything wrong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by \WhatAguY/, May 15, 2020.

1. Congrats on growing weed Man

2. Update

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If more yield and more profit is your aim then hydro is the answer. Get 4-5 times the yield in the same time.
    Turns autos from 3-4oz tiddlers into 20oz beasts in exactly the same time frame.
    In hydro you can see what the plants are actually absorbing too so you can keep the feed bang inline with what they want.
    Saves about 80% on the nutes bill compared to manufacturers recommendations.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where’s the update with pics

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. how about an update?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Maybe they realized they were supporting Monsanto and bailed out... ( I hope):thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 Bigdaddy76, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Probably got so large of a yield, of top shelf bud, he’s been spending all this time harvesting!:blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. they say you can still hear his ghost trimming away.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. guys, guys, guys, c'mon. clearly he's going for a quality 3 month cure on this monster crop

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I heard a 2 lb cola snapped loose during a watering and op is now in a weed coma..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Congratulations! You sound like our kind of guy. We're increasing yields without even fertilizer, using very simple methods. Let's continue the conversation!