I’m dying

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cackpircings, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I'm dying the doctors told me I have only 65 years to live…. I don't know what I'm going to do… :cry:

2. Damn, that's a short time.

3. that sucks man ..I suggest you stay stoned until it happens :D

4. how old are you now?

Sry but unless your like 10 y/o I don't see what the big deal unless it is only a rough estimate and your liable to go sooner

But I'm sry if this sounds heartless.. Just live your life the fullest!

5. Mike, I think he's joking hahaha

6. lol ..I thought that was obvious haha..

7. Why the hell did I read this thread? I'm dying too :(

8. Same, But apparently someone did't get the joke haha.

9. Kina messed up title for a thread if you ask me..

10. Mike's response definately made it worth the read though. What's up with you lately Oddy? Get hit on by any more mature ladies?:D

11. lol...i thought this was going to be a thread with some little high schooler who just smoked some awesome sativa and though he was having a heart attack....lol

but i have a son or two....maybe they should go on a date.....his name is jack....+rep if you all can guess his last....this is too easy haha

12. Nah, unfortunately not, lol.

13. Well, at least that shit won't happen again. You had the most epic thread I've ever read in my entire life, gotta rep you for that.

14. Put yourself out of you're misery now.

15. Hahah thanks bro! You're on my buddy list, too. So I'll stay in touch :)

16. I thought this thread was going to be another episode of "Cops" on Brownies.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IoCGpP1FSM"]YouTube - Cop eats pot brownies, Thinks he's dying. Idiot.[/ame]

I can't see that one enough...I'm baking some holiday brownies today, and since licking the bowl, my time is going by really, really, really, really slow.:wave:

I'll be dying in a few ticks of the geological clock, if I'm not so stoned that I fossilize first.

17. God that was hilarious, hahaha.

18. I think that classic video isn't a case of a stupid cop, just the fact that each of them EACH ate an 1/8th of EDIBLES. probably one of their first MJ experinces as well.

19. I remember watching this absolutely blasted with one of my buddies dads. Good shit haha