Hyrdoponic ScrOG Setup Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Singoe, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Hey gc, I have some questions about my future setup. Im going to have 4 bubble buckets, under a 250w HPS light, and obviously some poultry fencing between for ScrOG.
    #1, How often should I refill my buckets.
    #2, How should i determine how much nutrient solution to put in when refilling seeing as some has been taken in by the plant and some hasn't so I don't want to Over fert the water.
    #3, How do I train the plants well, I haven't found a good guide telling how to train them in depth.
    #4, What should be the expected yield if I use this method without any mess ups (using feminized indica seeds).
    Those are all the questions I have for now. If you stop by this thread please leave all the tips and advice you can give, all of it is incredibly appreciated.

2. #2 Singoe, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    ?????????????

3. Cmon there has to be someone that knows something

4. concerned bump.

come on guys, help him out.
    I wish I knew, lol.

maybe a different section? hydroponics is a little higher than absolute beginners, lol.

goodluck.

5. haha woops definitely doesn't belong in this section. Thanx for the help tho, i prolly wouldnt have done anything about it lol

6. first .. 4 buckets under that light is going to be a tight fit without the ScroG set up ... maybe try one bucket and a 2X2 screen with that light...or 4 plants and no screen ( which is still going to crowd that light BTW )

questions 1 and 2 can be answerd in the Lucas Formula link in my siggy .. same rules apply to any nute solution for the most part ...

ScroG traing is a bit of an art .. it combines a few diffrent types of training to get it spot on. look thru the grow journals, and spend lots of time looking it pics of plants close to harvest, still attached to the screens .. this will prolly give you the best idea of what you want to strive for.

and shoot for 1/2 gram per watt, so 125 grams.. a bit over a QP if you play your cards right .. but anything you can smoke is the best starting point goal .. it really really is ( double that for a new grower using hydro)..

there are way to many variables on any grow to guess yield.. and as one who used to post here alot liked to say

" A guess, would be just that"

7. Thx Whar, ya i think im going to forget the ScrOG untill i get more skilled, and I think ill just use CFL's a lot cheaper and a lot easier to manipulate. I was thinking of maybe using LBH's 4 way LST. How much space would that take up for 4 plants?