Hyrdo Bucket System-Timeline??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by NateNarcotic, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Whadduppp. I just recently planted my first seeds. I wanted to grow as quickly as possible because well. honestly.. im a little impatient and want some good ol' mary jane. So I decided to try an grow using hydroponics. I used the Bucket system, since its pretty simple and cheap.. im unemployed and dont have that much space. If you want to get an idea of what im talking about..watch this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeRdvraScKU]. I know hydro grows faster..but how faster? I understand you cant give me an exact date, but an idea would be nice. When will it start to bud, when will it finish? whens a good time to harvest, ect. Id just basicly like a timeline for the method im using. Thanks :) Im gonnna go smoke a bowl now...

2. Nate...

Answers to all of your questions can be found by using the search feature. Hydro is much more difficult than doing soil, especially for beginners. The amount of time you will 'save' will be minimal while the chances of screwing up are higher. Hydro is also more expensive than soil, if that is a consideration.

3. i would say as a newbie you should start with a nice organic soil grow and some good nutes. If your impatient to get buds, put it on a 12/12 cycle once it sprouts and gets good leaves. From them point on, it will take approx. 8-9 weeks for it to bud out and finish. They will also be smaller and not take up as much room.