Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hypothetical Situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShinyTokin, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I dont deal or grow or have people over at my house to smoke. - not hypothetical

Hypothetical -
    If a cop saw the weed , and paraphernalia stored in my room, what sorts of things can i be charged with? and what penalties will i be serving?

2. Just depends on where you live. Check the NORML site and find your state to see the kinds of penalties you are looking at. For us Minnesotans, if they caught me with an 8th they'd probably just confiscate it.

State By State Laws - NORML

3. wow, you think anyone can answer this with the info given?

lets start off with what country your in, then we can move onto how much weed, then what state, then how nice the DA is.....

4. A shit ton of trouble.

5. Which coincidentally happened today. Kinda freaked me out but it was all good. They caught me and my buddy with about 1.7g and a bubbler and they just took it. Didn't even file it, I don't think.

And, he threw my bubbler in my dumpster with the bowl still full. I went to retrieve/finish that shit when the cops left. :hello: