Hypothetical question

Discussion in 'General' started by Williamc141, Mar 16, 2013.

1. If a family member were to get caught with over 10lbs of mary jane would that affect any of his family that smokes. Never buys from him and he was caught in a state far from where we live. Would the police do any investigating of the family?

2. Police are on way way.

3. Hypothetically...they'd tap your phones, watch your every movement, and perhaps even kill your dog. But realistically, I think you'd be okay.

4. :smoking:Sooo yall think im good???

5. I'd go hide somewhere real real far away. Change your identity, appearance, don't fly or go through a border crossing, cuz your on the FBI's most wanted list by now.......

Are you serious man?

6. Just make sure you smoke all your shit before they arrive.

Don't wanna end up like uncle Bill there.

7. it would have been funny if you spelled it highpotthetical

8. Check the bushes, check the trees...White vans?

Book it.:cool:

9. Lol..... seriously guys put me at ease.

10. I'm just saying...When it happened to me, I was followed by white vans.

That's all.:cool:

11. :eek:

12. paper trail? better burn your computer

13. Of course the cops will do family checks, even if you don't live in the same state. They'll go to ancestory.com and find all you mother fuckers then send cops to your home to check for drugs. It happened to a guy I know from way back who was friends with my friends cousin.

14. You're fucked man. You better hide/smoke everything before they raid your house. FBI has probably been on your uncle for a long time, and most likely have been tracing all your moves that you make. You need to hide. Go out into the wilderness and camp for a few years till the heat cools down. This is the only way out. You have to go now

15. Omg seriously cmon! real talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. real talk... stop freaking out your fine!!! i mean this IS after all hypothetical, right?