Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hypothetical question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bassistheshit3, Aug 21, 2012.

1. So I live in new jersey. Now, for those of you that don't know, our wonderful fucking governor just vetoed the decriminalization bill that passed unanimously before him. So i saw that it IS decriminalized in new York. If I was to grow it in some forest in new York and I got caught, I would get charged the new York penalty, even though I live in new jersey right?

2. Yes you would just be handled by new jersey authorities

3. It is not decriminalized in ny. Idk where you heard that but its wrong

4. Growing is growing, that is illegal in a decrim area..

The only way you can grow 'legally' is through medical marijuana.

And yes, I imagine you would go to jail in NY if you were caught growing there.

5. Wow that is better then I thought.

The penalties may be less here then in your state but it isn't decriminalized. It even said at the end if the page. Thanks for the link though