Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hypothetical question about weed paranoia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by :-), May 23, 2009.

1. Do you think that if it was legal that you'd still get paranoid on weed? I don't get paranoid too often anymore, but when I do, it's always about the cops. If the cops didn't care, would I? Or is it a natural brain reaction and I would just find something else to bother me?

2. I think if it was legal I wouldn't be paranoid. Cause the only times I do sketch out is because cops

3. I personally would not get paranoid at all. I rarely do anyway, but I am like you; I will only get paranoid due to the legal status of Cannabis.

After you have had many experiences with Cannabis, you will rarely get paranoid anyway.

4. Of course not. If you think about it, you're only getting paranoid because you know you are doing something you shouldn't be.

5. Some people are just affected that way by it. Thankfully I'm not one of them. I've never once felt anxiety or panic attacks while blazing.

6. Cops arn't always what people are worried about though. For example, cigarettes are legal but I know people who don't like smoking in certain places 'cause if someone they know finds out people talk then they're parents would know. Even if it was legal, some parents would still not want they're children doing it because of the way they were raised or what they have been told about it.

7. The only time I sketch out if from being around cops/parents when I have some on me or I'm high, so pretty much...No I wouldn't.

8. same ive never had a bad high actually =-]

9. I am not saying you are this type of person, however you could get paranoid from the feeling. Like your heart feeling like it is going to expload or whatever you might feel when you experience paranoia.

10. I think that if it was stated that marijauna is virtually harmless to your health when used in moderation, than no I don't think paranoia would be such a problem. plus cops would be out of the picture. Because of its illegality people think that it is a harder drug than it is or its laced and its making them feel is gonna make them have a heart attack or whatever.

11. I never get paranoid about the law, my heartrate. So it wouldnt make a big difference for me.