Hypeshot SoG perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hypeshot, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Hey Everyone , Decided to start a new thread for the next grow. The old logg is listed in my sig. 400watts MH to HPS , 4x4 growspace and starting off Very strong with alot of Great strains.
    We recieved 3 clones from a local grower in 6x6 rockwool cubes, we are feeding with Rockwool Formula A & B , along with Ph down untill we can clone them to pieces: 1 Blueberry , 1 Sweettooth , 1 Hashplant. From the last grow only 2 Plants revegged , both were Medicine Man from Mr. Nice Guy seedbank. Also , we started 2 Durban Poison (Nirvana) , 1 Fruitbowl (sunshine seed co) and 2 Manfruit seeds (Medicine Man x Fruitbowl) which we crossed ourselves from the Last grow.

Not much to look at , I threw in a shot of our Test clones. Pictures of the reveg and some group shots showing the plants in Rockwool cubes. Also a picture of our fruitbowl plant , which has so far produced 1 quad set of leaves , and is now working on a Tri-set of leaves. I'm hopeing it does'nt grow out the mutation, alot more side branching this way.

The Original plan was to just lay down bags of FoxFarm soil and stick clones to fill half the box , every two weeks we planned to add clones and eventually get into a perpetual harvest. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how many clones we could stick in each bag safely? Our box looks like it can hold 3 or 4 bags , we Figured pots would work , but we would rather not lose any space inbetween pots.
    Our test clones are starting to lose alot of thier green color on thier lower leaves , We used clonex and they are sitting under 1 27watt compact floro in a humidity dome , any ideas?

I appreciate any comments or suggestions , thanks for the help guys.:wave:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Our Last harvest =)

Attached Files:

3. looks delicioso

4. The Original plan was to just lay down bags of FoxFarm soil and stick clones to fill half the box , every two weeks we planned to add clones and eventually get into a perpetual harvest. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how many clones we could stick in each bag safely? Our box looks like it can hold 3 or 4 bags , we Figured pots would work , but we would rather not lose any space inbetween pots.
    Our test clones are starting to lose alot of thier green color on thier lower leaves , We used clonex and they are sitting under 1 27watt compact floro in a humidity dome , any ideas?

I appreciate any comments or suggestions , thanks for the help guys.:wave:[/quote]

If ya' wanna do true SOG and it sounds like ya' do .
    Start several clones of each strain.
    Pot up one of each in a 1 Ltr. bottle....veg until each one is 6"s tall then record the date and place them in the 400 room.
    Pot up one of each in a 1Ltr. bottle...veg until 5"s tall.record,Flower
    Repeat this all the way down to 1"

Now find out the start height for each strain...so that it finishes as a 30" tall "Budlet" from top to bottom....once you guys know this for each strain...Record this info . and now you guys can grow and flower Several of each of your strains all the time FOREVER

Pack them in there don't waste time with bags of soil mix....they will do fine in a 1Ltr. of yur favorite mix
    :bongin:

5. So your saying that once I get 1 clone of each strain at 6" tall put in flower box. Then, start the next clones that day and veg to 5" and flower. Should the next set of clones already be pre-rooted and in the Veg box? Why would I flower them at descending heights? Why not just flower at 6" for every clone , just give time inbetween to keep it a perpetual harvest? How would I keep adding clones after that 1" mark , just go back up to 6 inches? Should the box be completely full by then? I don't quite understand.

I Really appreciate the comments K+ guys:D

6. Hey everyone , we just got our veg box set up with 4, T5's floro tubes... 54 watts a piece. We had to construct another box for the hood , where we plan to put our 3 mothers and Mother clones so we can eventaully toss out the rockwool mothers. We took 8 Hashplant clones , 5 sweettooth , 4 medicine man., which we placed in 1-liter bottles after rooted. The blueberry was'nt ready to clone from yet so she will be a main donor for the next set of clones. Also we took 4 durban poision clones from 2 seperate plants that were'nt yet sexed, to hopefully keep as mothers once sex is shown. Hopefully everything goes well and we can get this SoG perpetual going asap. The clones look great , the soon we flower the faster we can get this going. What do you guys think? :wave:

Attached Files:

7. sweet set up i was tryin 2 work out the same thing as you are doing i cant wait til u get more into your grow

8. Heh , there is nothing better than bud growing on a plant. We were thinking about getting a 1000 watt for flower and just useing our 400 as veg , but electricity would skyrocket. It seems alot of people go all out for perpetual and then just end up doing something else. From the looks of it , there is no turning back now =) Thanks for the comment K+

9. Hey guy LOOKS GREAT......what I ment about the different sizes at flowering 6,5,4,3,2,1, was to find out how tall each kind needs to be when it goes in the flowering box to finish at 30".(so the light does not need to move)
    Each kind is different in its start height...
    My...
    Haze x NL#5.. started at 1" and finished 21 weeks later at 28-30"'s
    Blueberry..at 6" finished in 9 weeks 26"
    M-48..at 3" to finish at 27-29" in 8 weeks
    they all grew in the same room on the same table :cool:

How many bottles fit under your light? I will guess 256? I will figure a 9 week strain so if ya' wanna harvest
    Every week (28 plants in and 28 out) Avg. 7-10 oz's
    Every 2weeks(56 in 56 out)14-20Oz's

So if ya wanna cut every week start with 28 plants and add 28 every thursday for 9 weeks and then just keep it up...and ya' will have weed and hash forever:hello:
    Good Luck you guys

10. Wow , thats alot bigger of a scale than we were thinking. We planned on 17-20 in every two weeks, 80 total , Harvest every two weeks. You think we can really fit that many plants?? I figured I might have to space the bottles a little??? Cut some corners so that outer plants dont stretch like mad. If you think we can shove in some more clones , I might do just that the next time we clone. For the most part everything seems to grow at the same rate aside from the durban poison ... I think the DP wants to break through the ceiling and into the sun , cant seem to keep it compact. If they are female i'll flower the durban poison alot earlier than the others. Do you keep all your bottles close and let the leaves run together?? What do ya think I should do , start a buttload more clones?? Have you yourself packed in that many plants under a 400 watt?

By the way , as you can see I took your advice with the 1-liter bottles , never drank so much Mountain Dew in my life... I think they're gonna work Nice as a growing medium. Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the help:hello: This perpetual is really starting to come together nicely , i'm hopeing for some MAD results ... if anybody else has a certain way of doing things i'de love to hear about it.

11. took a few pics of the new set of clones ... 24 this time. Also , we started flowering today for our other clones... this give us 1 week to root our new batch , and 1 week to veg them. Everything is looking great... :D

Attached Files:

12. Everything is looking great . We have our 3rd batch in the veg box ,and our first batch is a good ways into flowering. Getting a bit worried about the root space in the 1-liters but the plants look great. We might slowly work everthing into 2-liters if possible. Also , We have started to feed molasses to the first set of flowering clones , hopefully they fatten up nicely.We might add a few Nutes to the flowering plants on top of the molasses. Do you think I would need the Carbo load in the picture if we are already useing Molasses? I'm Pretty sure they're very simular...
    The mother plants are looking great, weve been takeing clones from all 6 strains to fill up the flowering box , now we just wait =) Only 1 more set of clones and the box should be full once they're all done vegging , then the bud should start flowing.

some pics of our seperate boxes, flowering nutes, and developing buds! Looks good?:hello:

Attached Files:

13. Anybody know if it's ok to pre-mix molasses , how long does it stay good , it's a mixture of Beat molasses and Sugar Cane molasses. I used it once , but the mix seems to be coagulating. It smelled like straight up rank ass before hand , so i'm not gonna judge the mix by how bad it smells. Anybody know?? :confused:

Also , We got our hands on two White Satin seeds , A local grower ordered them offline , i'm really interested in finding out what seed bank he got them from. Does anybody know the best suggested seed bank for this strain , like who's got the real deal and who's got the knock-off? Has anybody grown this strain before? I'm hearing good things but i'de like some input from anybody that has had experiance with this strain. Thanks for the help guys , dont forget to let me know what you think about our SoG =) peace GC

14. Nice grow you got going on there. Wish i had the Cash and room for something like that. I usually use any type of mixes that i use the day i mix them. Its only going to deteriorate if you let it sit out.

That White satin is bread by Mike over at Mandala seeds. my friend grew a few out and they turned out great. http://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/white_satin1.html

15. hey bro you rock , was told they came from mandala... Thanks for the link =) hopefully I got a Female K+ i'm hearing it's has specks or dots of purple =)

16. let me remind everyone , keep your grows safe and secure...:(

17. man looks really dank lol and i like the mountain dew bottles lol

18. hmmmmm ....

I seen that lol ...!!!

Everything looks good man ....

Keep up the good work ...

Looks like an awesome set up .!!!

Loving the way those clones are looking ...

Keep up the green ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ......

19. Lol wow this thread is long dead guys , I don't suggest 1 liters for sog , minimum 2 liters as we had problems with root bound plants( honestly I suggest useing real pots). All of that was stolen a long time ago and since I have not posted future grows because i felt like our grow was being watched though GC ;) I will start a new thread eventaully , when I feel safe enough.

20. What do you mean stolen?

Like someone come in and literally stole your shit while you were away?

Wow that Crazy.