hypathetically, of course.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brendawg, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Say your a 16 year old boy with mabye 600-700 $
    and you want to grow a few plants for personal use
    and mabye a few close friends you have at least a room
    of space to grow. how far would you
    and how much would you get on this budget?
    how much are seeds? ect ect
    just the basic calculations would be nice.

2. I'd say your too young and too stupid to pull this off.

3. thats extremely positive, Encouraging, and highly intelligent feedback.
    but not the answer im looking for.

4. Hypothetically the 16 year old would be banned from the 18 and up site...

5. well if that were me I'd wait two years until I was 18 before even asking the question
    on an 18 and older Cannabis aficionados site. But hell that's just me

6. he would get banned from this site your right,
    but in my hypethetical question, i didnt mention him
    having a Grasscity members account.

i just need the basic info, if you could ignore the
    age in the Hypethical question and answer it would
    that make it work?

7. b
    a
    n

shoulda

s
    t
    f
    u
    '
    d

8. HIGH All, what tell most new Growers is Read, Read, Read and when you thought you read enough Read some more. Now Grow read.

9. 9why would you even say anything about age if you are underage. Maybe you truly are talking about a friend tho idk. Just seems like you would have gotten a more productive answer without the age part included. my .02 blaze on:smoking:

10. Hypothetically I think any 16 year old thinking about growing pot should get a good spankin!
    Especially when they've come across 600-700$, have college around the corner, and are living in a country which has a shitty ass economy.

I swear, some of the people that come onto this site are dumb as hell.

11. you can buy a dank grow box, some dank seeds, and all the shit you need for like 500
    and he does say hypothetically speaking , so that doesnt mean he is 16 :)

12. I'd say your a dick.:)

13. Look dude.....for starters asking a question like that with benificiary being a 16 year old....you wont get many good answers. You're gonna get people who want to be jerk offs.

If you have the internet, which you obviously do, google search the questions you want answered before you ask them. You will get your answers a lot faster.;)

With less than that amount of money you can get a light and all the bells and whistles you need. You just have to do the research to find out what it is you need first. All those answers you seek can be answered with simple google and youtube searches. If you don't find them there, then post a question.

Outside of that you are just gonna get people, like the above, that want to bash you for asking so called stupid questions. So search google and youtube for all the Qs you have.

What they are saying about banning you for mentioning the 16 year old shit is true dude. It isn't rock science to figure that you are underage by your post.:rolleyes:

14. Everything you need to know is here just don't be lazy and read all the stickies. Then read them again because you probably missed a load of stuff.

15. wow, i am kinda suprised to see how hypocritical some members of a forum that is centered around growing and usuing marijuana are... i know there is a rule stating that you must be atleast 18 years of age to be a member but without actually knowing this kids age you guys just bash him/her... i personally dont believe 16 is to young to use marijuana, maybe to young to grow tho

16. If they are saying thay 16 is too young to smoke Mary Jane I would like to know when they started or tried it. I started at 16 and have been smoking for two years now.
    I wouldn't grow at 16 since you're probably still living with your parents, and if you get caught it's most likely going to be their asses not yours. Unless you've got alot of land.

17. The point has never been that he is to young to use MJ its just forum rules stipulate he has to be at least 18 to be a member. But who cares.

Peace

18. i started when i was 15 ... i have a 0.1gpa and no $ i sold a bit of weed got like $200 and has a healthy plant so i think that you can pull this off

19. i started when i was 13 and smoked ever since ... that may be to young but 16 is def not so i gota say i agree