hydroxyzine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CaptainLavender, Jul 8, 2008.

1. got a prescription of hydroxyzine today for itching, just wondering if i can use them to get a buzz. all the doctor said is they make you drowsy, i coundnt find anything on erowid. but i searched it & read up on it a bit & sounds like you can. i also read its similiar to xanax & valium both of which iv never done though. but i thought id ask on here to get some first hand answers. there green 25mg pills.

if i can use them, how many mgs does it take to feel anything? can i sniff them?? hows the buzz on them & anything regarding overdoseing and just general info helps

2. *facepalm* (since posting the picture is to much work for the extent of facepalm this is)

dude, its a medicine to stop itches, its not a painkiller, benzo, sleeping pill, sedative, anything like that

i mean cmon, i would think even someone who doesnt do drugs would know that an anti-itch medication would have no use to it at all other than makin u not itchy

3. No but it is an opioid potentiator which means if you pop some oxy's the high will be stronger if you take the hydroxyzine.