Hydros

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hazardousglow, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I'm starting out with a technique my boyfriend suggested for starting hydroponics. I placed a "bag seed" into a bottle of water, is this a real method? And if so, how long before I should transfer the little booger into another container :)

Thanks.:smoking:

2. it is a real method, but not a hydro method, its a general germination method. you should only leave it in the water for no longer then 24 hours due to risk of rot. after put onto one paper towel on top of a plate, cover with 3, and keep moist, not drenched, moist. after that you can put into anything you want, if your looking for hydro then id say do some research first on what will work best with u.

3. That sucks, its been in there for a few days now. . . I guess i'll have to wait till I come across another bag seed again :( Thank you for your advice :)

4. has it sprouted? is it alive? if so put it in some soil

5. No it hasn't sprouted i got it in moist paper towels as suggested hoping i can save it. below is a picture.
    [​IMG]:eek: