Hydroponics using 100% Organic/ Natural Nutrients

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TrueHebrew, Aug 20, 2018.

1. So if you have been growing for any extenstive amount of time then you know there are tons of Nutrients and amendments for hydroponics as well as soil.
    And although some work very well from my research they all seem to be extremely overpriced considering all needed elements can be found quite naturally ( and cheaply) using common herbs and plants. These ingredients is all you need and work well with both soil and hydroponics.

Grow Nutrients =Coconut Water (+micro, NPK)

Growth Booster/Hormones/ Transplant stability= Kelp Meal

Cal Mag= Epsom Salt/ Shell Tea

Micro Nutrients= Aloe Tea (NPK)

Bloom Booster/Growth Hormones= Alfalfa Tea (NPK)

These will pretty much cover everything your plants will need. Except maybe silica. Im pretty sure you finely ground some diatomite.

So what do you think guys? Does any of this sounds wrong? Do you think im missing any key elements? Let me know....

Attached Files:

2. Didnt know you could do hydro organically. Dont you end up with loads of weird shit growing in the res seeing as you cant use res cleaning chemicals?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Not
    Not if you use beneficial bacteria. Which in my opinion is the way to go... Sterile is just to much work... Plus all of pieces of organic material is filter out... Only the water full of nutes is added... Ive been using these ingredients so far...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also some company sell hydroponic friendly organic nutrients. For example Fox Farm.. Although there whole line is not organic... I think one has synthetic ingredients.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Where do you get the coconut water from? Do you just buy coconuts and crack open the shell and full the bucket with it as the water for the roots to be in?

Also do you put all of the other ingredients together on day one when you place the seedling on the growing medium for the dwc (clay pebbles)?

How did the results of your organic hydroponic system turn out?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app