hydroponics grow bible

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by phase2, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys and gals...

Im about as grren as it gets. I have tried growing the old fashioned way with soil before and got close but they all died.. friggin fertilizers in those time release soils...:mad:

Anyhow I just got a bunch of gear for a nice 1000w hydro setup in a nice grow box tent.

I am totally ignorant of nutes, ph level and the tools needed for proper monitoring and adjustments. Much less the specific milestone time intervals for each phase...?

I have two fox farms hydro startup kits a 1000w hps set some cfls for startup and a grow tent on the way. I am building another carbon scrubber at the moment as I gave my last beauty away to a friend.

So , I appreciate any direction / quick reference to my hydro- nutes, ph, grow time interval needs... :) I have been reading non-stop here but it would be great if I could simply follow a bible of sorts?

mahalo! :wave:

2. Indoor Marijuana Horticulture - The Indoor Bible (Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible) [UNABRIDGED] (Paperback)
    by Jorge Cervantes (Author) "The purpose of this book is to give a simple, complete, description of basic gardening techniques cultivators from North America, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia and..."

3. I second the vote on that book. Was the first and only book I read when learning to grow. Covers everything the new grower needs to know in order to get going.