hydroponics.eu - last minute cold feet. Stay a-w-a-y

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iNeedPot, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 iNeedPot, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    So while I've been on and off unsure about what to get and what to buy, I finally finished my shopping list and got everything on my shopping cart. here at www.Hydroponics.eu

DARK STREET II 150X150X200 SECRET JARDIN x1  
    € 205,08

CLIP ON 2 SPEED FAN-15CM x1  
    € 17,08

SQUARE POT 6,5L - 18X18X23CM x5  
    € 8,11

BIOBIZZ LIGHT MIX SOIL 50L x1  
    € 19,76

SQUARE POT 11L - 22X22X26CM x2  
    € 4,27

SQUARE SAUCER FOR 6,5L AND 11L POTS x5  
    € 5,00

PH TEST KIT LIQUID 20ML - PRO x1  
    € 7,02

IN-LINE EXTRACTOR FAN BLAUBERG TUBO-15CM 361M³/H x2  
    € 59,49

EASYROLL - SUSPENSION DEVICE x1  
    € 7,97

ELECTRONIC KIT 600W HPS+ SONLIGHT AGRO 600W x1  
    € 151,69

While their prices are "comfortable" because I get a free shipping for everything, it comes to a grand total of € 485,47. Just before I ordered, I chatted with their live support because I had a question regarding the in-line extractor, if i could actually buy 2 of them and just have them the opposite direction (1 in, 1 out). They were very cold, they wrote with spelling mistakes and right away with no room for questions they replied "Thank you for contacting us, goodbye." they logged off, and i didn't even get to finish what I was about to say... so I decided to do what i should have done from the very beginning........................... investigate.

Check out some reviews I found here on Grasscity from over a year ago (more or less).

</div> 

I don't know how to trust now.

2. Thanks for the heads up. This is what the internet is for, power to the people :metal:  

3. I know, right? only if http://www.1000bulbs.com/ were europe-friendly. That would be sweet.

4. Im just gonna inform here that i completed a order for 803 Euros at this store,
    Shipped out 2 days after payment true paypal with DHL. Have not gotten the gods yet so cant say anything bad yet but will informe
    when i get. Happy shopper from norway.