Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydroponic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokethakush, May 11, 2009.

1. Is there a way to tell if bud was grown with a hydroponic system?

2. Go by quality. If someone says its dro and its dense, smaller sized nugs (not always), with fairly large stems. Then it could be dro.

It's a skill you pick up by just looking at alot of differently grown buds.
    But all the factors, like the experience of the grower, time grown, grow room, strain, ect all affect how the bud smokes, looks, tastes, smells and feels.

3. It would be very hard to tell, and I'm not sure why you would want to know anyway.

If you want to know because a dealer is charging a higher price and his reason is, "because it was grown hydroponicly," don't concern yourself with it. Pricing should only go by quality, not by how it was grown. Fire is fire whether it was grown in the ground or in a hydro or aero system.

4. #4 falcon10911, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Yeah but dealers usually throw the term dro around because when people think hydroponic, they immediately think good bud. If a dealer were to say "I got some awesome bud" it would make less of an impression than saying "I got some awesome dro".

All about impressing the buyer.

5. Here are the pictures. The bud didnt have a really rich smell to it, but it was pretty dense and loaded with crystals (especially inside the bud). The bigger buds stems were hallow too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nothing beats growing in the Earth.