Hydroponic System

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by bruce6000, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,

I have a system for sale. Just need to know if it's OK to post items for sale in these forums before I submit pictures and whatnot????

Thanks!

2. *** well I never got any feedback about posting this stuff so i'll assume it's fine and post some pictures of my system for sale. Anyone interested please send me a PM.***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. What is that plant your growing in it. What is the system, whats it do, what are the specs, sell it dude, wtf is it lol? I see a sickly plant and a system that is white with light bulbs, i know nothing about it. thanks

4. #4 bruce6000, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
    No problem. The plants are basil and mint, not sickly. (I was trying to sell this in another forum and didn't want to incriminate myself lol) . It's just a fancy hydro system, totally self-contained, called the Lil' Sprout and preforms just as well as any other setup running 400W hps lights. You can look at it like an entire grow room in a small package. The appliance promotes maximum harvests. Will fit in closets and roll on 2' casters thru doorways. I have two more like it. moved and now space is a problem. so im selling one.

System:
    -Water pump & timer
    -lighting system: 400w HPS with switchable ballast on timers
    -Ventilation system: High powered exhaust and intake fans
    -Draining system with hose
    -Grow rock (I'll throw in some lava rock for the growing medium)
    -7, 5' net pots (Good for roughly a pound)
    40, 2' pots
    -Air stones, pumps, hoses, timers
    -Cloning dome
    -Grow Options- Ebb & flow, deep flow and areoponic

Specs:
    -Appliance height 6"4"
    -Appliance width 29"
    -Reservoir capacity 25 gallons
    -Grow tray capacity 5 gallons
    -Large storage cabinet

Here's a a closer look:
    [​IMG]

5. oh haha i thought they were mj babies. Sorry, so is this setup like a rainforest? i dont understand, is it a aeroponic or what.thanks dude

6. #6 bruce6000, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
    Have you grown with hydroponics before? I run it as a flood and drain system, but it can be adapted to run aeroponic too. There is a 25 gallon reservoir at the botton, another 5 gallon compartment on top of that, it floods with the nutrients at different intervals, depending on your timer settings. I have mine set up to flood every hour, runs for 30 minutes, then the water drains back into the reservoir. The air stones are in the same flood compartment which provide oxygenation to the roots. Fans located at the top. All the pumps and timers are located under the reservoir in the storage cabinet. It's a complete system dude. The whole unit can be broken down. This will give you a better idea of what it is....
    [​IMG]

7. Damn! thats nice.

8. #8 bruce6000, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
    Thanks. It's very convenient if space is an issue. It also has wheels at the base which allows you to move it around which is also nice.

By the way. this IS for sale. It's $1,200 in case anyone is interested. Peace!

9. $1200 - jesus I cant help thinking that's a lot of money - how much was this new?

10. Yea, it's not cheap. It was $1,500. But good luck finding another one of these for sale on the internet. It's pretty huge and it grows a pound of plant matter every harvest. So it's worth it. But it's cheaper than some of the other systems like it. Also it's made from high grade pvc, so if you take care of it, it will last you decades.

11. I like it but a used system is worth 50% max of the new retail price and shipping is another issue all together,$1000.00 shipped is still not going to sell overnight but it will in time.

Like i said i really do like it,its for the non DIY guy and needs mylar inside the walls all around.;)

12. I pulled the mylar down. But you're right, you can easily wrap mylar around the outter side of the plexi-glass. I believe that used goods go for 40% off, Not sure though you may want to research it. But really, if it's something that's hard to find, that's a premium. So I'm asking $1,200.

13. If mylar is used it should be inside as the plexiglass glare can cause hot spots and burn plants IMO.

14. Sup dude, That's a good point you bring up. Glass refracts light, not sure if plexi does, but I'm gonna try wrapping the mylar along the inside.

15. Update****

Sold! You can search Lil' Sprout if you're interested in one of these.

Peace!

16. like a said, I love that thing!!

What ya get for it and where did it ship to?

17. Someone local offered me 1,100. They're doing the pick up so I don't have to ship it.

18. Good work my man.;)

19. Another day another dollar...:D

20. So now what? $1100.00 would make quite a nice system/room.:rolleyes: