Hydroponic Supply Website needed!

Discussion in 'General' started by mreJ, Feb 26, 2009.

1. I need help from fellow members in finding a online website that will allow me to purchase supplies with a credit card, but ship to a different address given than the billing address.

Can anyone help me? I can't find any stores who ship to a different address than what is on the debit card.

Please help thank you!

2. ebay

any website will let you send it other than where the CC is... if the CC is stolen you're retarded, if its not stolen, you're still retarded for using a CC to buy hydro supplies

3. nah a lot of the sites require you to ship to the billing address which is on the card, if you want to ship to a different address, that address has to be under the bank account's registry as a verified shipping address.

so i refuse to verify a different address for a one time order ya know....damnit i didnt want to use ebay :(

4. you're gonna use a credit card to buy something that is used to grow something illegal?

not wise

5. i'm not worried about that. not for illegal purposes.

just need a website who allows different shipping address rather than billing address on the card.

sigh