Hydroponic Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tonyj229, Mar 22, 2011.

1. White widow. Organic starter plugs. i have let the seeds germinate an see the little white stem thingy startin to pop out of the seed. should i begin light cycle now? if yes, should the seed be covered or left above surace of starter plug?

2. oh yea, hydroponics is being used. 90 Watt LED

3. some say you can have light others say no so it is all up to you just make sure that it is covered you dont want the tap root to get any light

4. ok so ill keep the seed covered with the organic plug, but what is YOUR recommendation as far as light?

5. I figure as soon as it breaks it will need light so I keep my light on I just make sure that it is lightly covered so light dosnt get to it until it is ready

6. great. thanks for the info.

7. No problem just be sure to pass along what you have learned to others

8. i germinate in a wet paper tower under a bowl on a plate. i let them grow untill the seed is gone and the first 2 leaves are starting to grow, then i take the rockwhole cut a slit in the side and stop at the middle, soak it in its solution, then put the root of the plant in the cube making sure no light is hitting it, then i keep it dark. When the leavs are a little more devolved then i start its veg life

9. what r some good organics to put it the water for the best growth and bloom, and can enyone give me tips on a good cureing prosses?