Hydroponic Autoflower Problems

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mcfrail, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Hello,

Ive got a DWC system going with 3 kinds of Autoflower strains in it. im going on my 4th week since germ. Everything seemed to be going good untill the bottom set of leafs on one of them started to get a couple of spots on them... now its gotta a little bit worse so i thought i get some opinions on it.

My System:
    DWC System 20 gallon bucket (15 gallons in it)
    2 18inch airstones powered by a elite802 airpump
    CNS17 Grow and Bloom Nutrients
    400w HPS light

My PPM was at 190 when the problem started. Im kinda new to the autoflower strains so im not exactly sure on what PPM is recommended. My Ph went up a little in the last couple of days so been adding a little of Ph down to get it back to normal (5.5 - 6.0 is what i heard was the best for them ).

The top leaves look fine and dont have any spots on them so im kinda confused on the whole situation. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. 5.8... i wouldn't concern yourself so much about the older growth... focus on the new growth all will be fine

how close is your light??? looks like it needs to be closer...

whats the temp in your room?

3. Ok cool. Was just making sure there wasnt any problems.

The light is about 4ft from the plants. I didnt want to put it to close cause of the heat coming from the HPS light. My ventilation isnt the best so im trying to keep the heat down. At 4ft above it says about 78-83f.

I also was reading some stuff on water temp and they were saying to keep water temp around 19-22c so thats where I've been keeping it.

I'll keep an eye on the new growth and post more pictures in a couple of days.

Thanks for the help!

4. 6-22 inches.. thats where you light needs to be.. this explains why your plants are so thin and tall... get that light closer... alot closer.. take a temp reading at canopy level.. and convert to F... post that up