Hydropnic pc case grow!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by L1feG1ver, Mar 21, 2011.

1. hey guys im buying my supply's in a week and was wondering if i could make a hydro setup inside a full tower pc case. i am going to use mylar lining throught the case. i will also have 1 fan pulling in air from the front and 1 pushing out the back. i plan on using a 150 watt hps light.

from what i found out so far i will need to fill a bucket with 2 wholes cut out, and some netting like thing for my plants to grow. then i just need a pump pulling watter from bottom of container to top spraying routs with a mist.
    ima copy this shit PC Grow Box | Grow Box, Hydroponic System, LED Grow Lights

I will update next week with pics of my grow pc and my setup. :smoke:

2. wow that seems pricey! have you thought about using a large speaker box? you could get about another foot in height

3. Wasnt gunna buy that shit, no way in the world would i pay that price for something so simple. Im simply taking the concept. im makin my box out of some wood, buying lights, fans, nutrients, netpots, dwc box and the whole 9 yards. Accept mine will be a little bigger than a pc case. i cant wait to build this thing, my final prick will be around 200 for the grow box and all the stuff ill need. ill update this Friday after its built.:smoke:

4. What size tote would fit in there? I'm doing something smilier ... In terms on size

5. Make sure you are able to control the heat. A 150w hps in such a small space will get really hot.