Hydroplex's Spinner

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by diesel1, Jul 29, 2010.

1. I have seen some time lapses of these and they seemed to have worked pretty well....doesnt do much to the upper parts of the plant but it seemed to have greatly increased the lower parts and the branches developement. I personally rotate my plants 1/4 halfway through theyre light cycle everyday and have noticed that it has the same effects :)....if your really considering this for the price i would try to make a DIY one, doesnt seem to be too hard. All you would need is a gear (or something for a spinning mechanism) and a few DC motors....ha i could actually probably make this with my old K'nex lol

2. These units are awesome, but you must pre-stage outside the unit in a 5 inch net pot, then after about a week just simply transfer into the 6 inch into the sytem and drop your hrs, to 12 and stand back. Unfortunately I am moving out of the country, If anyone want to buy any of these units, I have 6 available already upgraded to Aeroponics with 300 GPH Mag drive pumps used only twice. $1100 each, totally stackable $2200. for the double stack. As seen on the front cover of the Sept. 2010 issue of High times "Gear of the Year" Location, Ontario, California. Reply if interested. a.farnell@yahoo.com.

3. [​IMG]

if i only had the money