Hydrooponics Av/Sig Shop!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Hydrooponics, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Hydrooponics, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    Whoever wants one just post, ill make it. Just say what you want in general you know, like weed, leafs, whatever pleases you.

2. could you make me a sig from this pic
    [​IMG]
    I would like it to have bob marley's name in it somewhere and wutever cool effects you wanna add to it.

3. Sure man be done in a little bit.

4. could u give me a cool avatar that relates to my sig..would be bomdiggity bro:cool:

5. Pathogenik

Here ya go, pick whatever size you like more, made the first one a little big haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #6 Citizenk, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
  7. tokinbud420

[​IMG]

There it is man, enjoy.

8. dude that it is awesome!!..uhh im really high and forgot.. so how do u make it an avatar:eek:

9. Save as, then go to my account in top right corner, press avatar on the side, and it will give you an option to select a file.

10. thanks a bunch bro:bongin:

11. good stuff bro. +repped.

12. hey man i did what u said and it says it worked but it wont show up:confused:

13. Whatttt?? Did you do it right, save it somewhere, then go and browse and press it?

Its a jpeg, so thats not the problem. It should work man. It say anything?

14. Citizenk

Here ya go. Hope you like.

[​IMG]

15. could you make me one with this pic? and my name Freshly Baked and whatever? Your other ones are awsome:D

Attached Files:

16. Can you enlarge my sig and add a blunt to gokus mouth leaving a smoke trail?
    I'll sincerely appreciate it.

17. I could get the blunt done, but there's no way to enlarge it without it becoming all blurry and distorted. Maybe find another pic? Or find original bigger one?

18. This is amazing man! much better than I had hoped, it's got everything and I love the colors.

Thanks for helping me out man, it means alot to me :D

+rep for sure!

19. ---- No more for now, i'll work on the others they will be done in a bit. Leaving for a little. ----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.