Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydrogen Peroxide.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Would this be useful to clean a bong or piece?

2. I haven't heard of anyone using it. It's probably the only thing you have in your house right now. Go try it and test it for us blades!

3. no dose not work well at all

4. Only if it has a dirty wound.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAeI65siPcQ]YouTube - ‪How To Clean a Glass Pipe in 5 Mins or less!‬‏[/ame]
    use rubbing alcohol for "your favorite cleaning solution"

6. nope doesnt work ha i tried doing this yesterday cause i ran outta rubbing alcohol and i was pissed cause it basically had no effect when i was trying to clean my peice.

7. Nope. It's effective against living cells but it isn't a solvent for tar and cannabinoids. Use isopropyl alcohol in the highest concentration you can get. 91% is common at stores.