Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydrogen Peroxide as Alchohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkest, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Well I am going to have to clean my bowl, but we don't have any rubbing alcohol!

However we do have like 6 things of Hydrogen Peroxide...will this work and not be like lethal?

---------------- Now playing: Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour via FoxyTunes

2. as long as you clean the glass off afterwards but if you get any resin soaked in it and the resin stays i dont know sounds like could be toxic.

3. you can use it, it's just not going to work as well. hydrogen peroxide is, i believe, like 70% alcohol, rubbing alcohol is like 80%.

go to the store and find some of the 90% alcohol, it works wonders.

4. how would there be 70% alcohol in something that only contains oxygen and hydrogen?