Hydrofarm problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by larenso333, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Need some help ... just started my first grow hydrofarm only four buckets 120 watt led ph is at about 6 clones couple weeks old . First off this is already my second batch of clones first batch didnt make ill just chalk it up to bad dispensary . first week second batch all was good til about the 5th day then i started noticing white dust or salt buildup on the leaves checked ph it was about the same, next 48 hours clones took turn for the worst and almost completely dried up leaves began to curl up humidity dropped to about 35% . got humidifier humidity back up to about 40% but need to know why they're not growing and going downhill so fast. do i need to start over with a new batch after a complete flush or what? HELP
    Attached Thumbnails

2. get a strong mag glass, sounds like bugs......

3. I beleive that your white stuff is salts built up in your hydro system. Try running just water for a week or so to clear it out, then keep your PPM lower when adding nutrients. This happens often with drip systems! :smoking:

4. first, ditch the led's, and get you some hid's or t-5's. white dust? sounds like p.m. but i don't think you'd get that with a rh of 35-40% in veg. they're not growing because your led's aren't producing enough lumens. pics would really help...