Hydrocodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bigpappyj, Apr 2, 2009.

1. How many mgs of hydrocodone will it take to get high

2. Last time i took them i want to say they were 100mg. Got them for breaking my hand, which never hurt. I never took them by themselves tho. I usually took two and had a beer or two to relax. I highly dont recommend mixing them with alcohol, and if you do, dont chief. I got way to fuked up one night after taking three, drinking a 12pk and 2 forties and smokin some bud. Bad idea...

3. #3 Diceman, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    Well when I take them atleast.

10mg just to chill out. No feeling high just mellow

20mg nice comfortable feeling with waves of euphoria.

Start with small doses to see if the strong ones would even be enjoyable for yourself.

Be careful with those too. They have tylenol in them and you really shouldn't take more then 2000mg of it within 12 hours. The stuff will really damage your liver :/ not fun

If you insist on taking a higher dose then google Cold Water Extraction Hydrocodone.

It will teach you how to take the tylenol out.

Sorry boogie. They don't make 100mg hydros lol that would be nice! You probably got 5mg-7.5mg

4. i actually bought 2 norcos (10mg/325mg) the other night when i was barred out, not sure why, now im just trying to resell em because i stopped taking hydrocodone like a year ago.

5. Dicemen has the right idea. 20mg would be a nice dose to start as.

6. haha I've done the exact opposite. I always got opiates so bein fucked up on night I bought some xannies.

Wound up just given the last 2 away cause I was high and didn't give a fuck over $5.

Now that I got a script to them though..I must say im startin to enjoy them.

Not as much recreationaly as I do the hydros but these xanax let me sleep at night and keepin me in nice guy mood.

7. Yeah your right, too stoned to fukin remember. the second time I actually got them when i was admitted for infectious colitis. I saw a privte doc who gave me the highest dose he could. I didnt even need them. the ones for the hand were 7.5 i think