Hydrocodone(what is it)

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Aug 24, 2006.

1. hey was up GC I just recently cleaned out the storage room that my stepdad was holding his things and guess what I found yes some hydrocodone it was from when my step dad wrecked his car there is currently 6 inside I dont know what it does but saw it many time is this forum please explain the effects and is it good to take with alcohol

2. its whats in my room

3. Its good shit
    take a couple right now

4. hydrocodone is alright i guess.. its not very powerful, but if you take enough... you can get a good buzz.

5. bit it expired in 2002(do pills even expire) also what would be the beer equivilancy like 3 beers and a blunt you know what im trying to say

6. what do you mean?

7. ya pills do expire, i donno how but ive taken alot of expired painkillers, but i wouldnt take it with alcohol. i know someone who drank with expired painkiller and wound up in the hospital. and she only took half of a weak one, and had a glass of wine

8. you know what never mind what I said how many should I take If I plan on drinking 3-4 beers to get a good buzz going

9. i jsut chewed up 3 and smoked a bong after havign wisodm tweeth removed im lookmnig liek a zombie

10. I was gonna throw it away but I guess I wont drink havent drunk in 2 months anyway so its no biggie but how many do you think I should take I was thinking two is that too much

11. hey concord what milligrams are your mines is 5/500

12. mine are 5/500 too two sint too much i mena relal the onlychanc eof an od is is from th asprin at 4000 mg if your taking 6 iv ate up to 8 or 9 before but id say 3 is a good number

13. DO NOT DRINK while taking any kind of pills.

14. its not that you will overdose from drinking and taking pills...but you will do some damage to ur liver

15. those are basically Vics, right?

16. ive been takin alot i just got my wisdom teeth removed and theres nothin better then poppin like 3-4 and smokin a bubbler an hour after and jsut listnin to some music