Hydrocodone Questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bluntsRamazing, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Yo GC so im pickin up 15 7.5 vics. How much would u pay for that? How many mgs of hydrcodone would you take to catch a pretty hard nod. Ive done percs a number of times. and was wondering what exactly is the diffrence between hydrocodone and oxycodone i kno that oxycontin is just a more pure form oxycodone but how bout oxycodone and hydrocodone is it the same hting?
    thanks

2. I usually pay 3 bucks each so 45$. And take 2 maybe 3 depending on your weight

3. i would pay 1buck per pill MAX for those because there is most likely a good bit of Acetominophen (APAP) in them.

Read the Rules before you post, it clearly says DO NOT AS FOR DOSING ADVICE, but if i were you i would go check erowid.org out. :rolleyes:

there are two types of pain relievers, IR (immideate relaese) and the -contin family. The IR's as stated are Immideate release, meaning you get the full dose in the pill immediately, -contin, is short for Continual Realease, which means you get the full dose gradually over a given amount of time. The "purity" of the oxycodone is the exact same in both types of pills, but the IR's are usually combined with APAP.

Hydrocodone is usually about 1.5-2 times weaker than oxycodone, there for half as expensive as well.

4. thanks i just ingested 3 1/2 7.5s and potentiated with 75mg of benydrl and 25mg of promethazine.

5. If you have no tolerance, that should have you feelin pretty good.

6. ive done codein 2 times morphine once and percs 3 times at 32mg, 27, and 25mg. You wouldnt consider that a high tolerence would you. I did the percs like 2 weekes ago then everything else several months ago

7. as long as its been more than a week or two your tolerance should be back to almost what it was at your first time. not quite, but pretty damn close

8. I love opiates!!!!!!!!

9. LOVE EM!!!!! sorry about the violation of the rules to i kinda thought i was doing somthing wrong but just needed an awnser about these vics

10. #10 GaNJa420Pimp, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    hydros 7.5's might be 3-5$ depending on customer. Young guys dont give a sh.it and will probally buy for 5$ and oldheads allready know whats the deal is so its 3$ for the old fuckers. I said might and probally. If i sold pills i would know for sure but since i said probbaly and might i probbally dont know and im just going buy an incinuation on if i did sell pills and from what i heard threw the grapvine

Somtimes you can get up to 10 a piece depending on how hard up the client is how bad he wants it.
    Just a guess thoe. All depends on availibility and region and level of feneism(Dope fene level .1-Threw-5)

Leval#1 EXPERIMENTING TEENAGER Douche looking for somthing new or somthing to try to be cooler.
    Leval#2WEEKEND WARRIOR Usually likes to eat a few threw the week but never really goes overbourd and keeps there priorites first.
    Leval#3#OVER EXCESSIVE CASUAL USER Usually starts out as a level #2 user then the physical addictions kick in and has to have them to feel normal so priorites and feeling normal again are half and half.
    Level#4DOPE HEAD Spends the majority or all there money they make just to get high similer to a crack head. Prefers pills but is falling along the lines or maybe evan banging or shooting raw dope because its cheaper and somtimes a better high.
    Level#5STRAIGHT UP ALL OUT DOPE FEIN Spends all of there money on dope and lives day by day just to get high. The guy stealing your shit and taking it to the pawn shop just to get a dollar$. Also the guy or girl fucking and sucking his or her way to another hit just to feel normal again.

This applys to opiates.^^^^

Im like a drugtoligest/drug scientest n shit hahahaha. Could i ever get paid to tell people about drugs. Maybe to test different strains of bud and create new ones that be the motehrfucking king of all jobs. They could pay me miniumum wage fuck ide prolly just work 4 free.

11. I wouldnt buy a 7.5 for more than 3$ fyi

12. Here in Oregon those things are like candy up here and all the little boys get from the mommy and daddy's medicine cabinet (not saying your a little boy) so they usually go for about 2 or 3 a pop around here...Kids get them so easily like i said from there parents and when i was in high-school kids would flip just because someone had them lol it was liek OMG DUDE U HAVE VICS LET ME GET SOME OF THOSE lol and they wur to scared to do anything else..

Sorry for the Ramble im nodding pretty hard babe

Smooches

13. thanks. i took 4 then smoked 2 bowls and popped another 7.5 :D:smoke::hello:

14. imo, i would NEVER pay more than 2bucks a pop for a pill with that much Acetominophen in it... IF i were to buy those, i would not "pop" them, i would save my liver and do a CWE so that i'm taking pure hydrocodone insteat all of that APAP..

15. If you are an opiate user then i would suggest this...if you only use vics rarely then you wont really need to worry about it...But in every situation the safest way is a CWE...but like i said if u rarely nod then it wont put to much damage on your liver