Hydrocodone question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoker89, May 8, 2009.

1. i just got a hydrocodone pill and it says RX 560 on it. i was just wondering what mg that is. thanks!

2. Strength(s)
    500 / 5 mg
    Acetaminophen-hydrocodone

3. Probably the weakest opiate pill in existence...

Do a cold water extraction unless you want to rip your liver to shit.

4. Not worse than a tylenol 1.

5. Tylennol 1 has 325mg Acetaminophen, 15mg Caffeine, and 8mg codeine... Its almost twice as strong as this with more than a fourth less APAP...

Tylennol 1 is way fucking better.

6. uhh codeine isnt stronger than hydrocodone so ^^^ no.

7. you dont have to try to one up eachother with knowledge that apparently isnt ever right. his question was answered

/thread

8. I thought the dude said the pill was 500mgAPAP/5mg codeine, nvm bout that.

9. incorrect information needs to be corrected. And what does the bolded even mean? If you dont know what youre talking about, you shouldnt be posting.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

but thanks for the input?:confused_2:

10. it wasnt about you im just saying, people shouldnt be posting information if they arent sure if its right or not

11. Incorrect things need to be corrected or else everyone will start believing in bullshit.

12. Codeine is weaker then hydrocodone?

Really?

I've taken up to 25mg of hydrocodone and feel almost nothing, just a little warmth and sweaty but not really a headhigh.
    I took 20mg of codeine and felt a much stronger/relaxing high, and the next day took 180mg and took 1 hit of weed and felt sooo good, when I closed my eyes I just felt happyness.

13. I've nodded my ass off on a codeine extraction, but barely been buzzed from 5 vics.

But from what I read hydrocodone is about 6 times more powerful than codeine.

14. Google hydrocodone vs codiene and U'll get ur answer. Hydrocorone will always be the victor with a first round knockout against codiene.