Hydrocodone Itching and Bomb rolls?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Parsifal711, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hello GC. Been taking Vicodin lately as a friend got ahold of some. Earlier dosed 30mg and I was ITCHING ALL OVER THE PLACE it was crazy, I could not stop itching. Anything I could do to stop or prevent this as it really annoyed me. I also didn't feel much from 30mg and I have only taken 22.5mgs three times before that spread out over 2 weeks. Is there anything I could do to potentiate the 30mg? As all I have left is 4 7.5s, I read somewhere about taking Benadryl but how many mgs should I go about taking?

On a side note I have never tried E and I was offered by a friend some supposed amazing rolls. I am on the east coast and they are called Pink Stars, he sais they are strong, clean rolls and wants 20$ for a roll. Me and my friend were thinking of doing this, hes done E before and said I would really enjoy it and its a fun drug. Anyone ever tried these pink stars? Have anything to say about them?

2. take 50-75MG of benadryl about 45 mins before you take the vikes, and take all 4 you have left at once, but dont just swallow them, chew them up nice and good. The benadryl will help somewhat with the itching, and will potentiate the opiates :D. i;m on 60mg of oxy as we speak so i'm ithin liike a mofo but it feels sooo good to scratch it that i dont really mind it at all :p

The pink stars are VERY good and clean rolls. Maybe not quite worth 20 a pop, but definitely worth 15 a piece. They are some VERY good rolls and you WILL enjoy them haha. :hello: post a picture on here when you get them so i know for sure there the same ones im thinking of. but there have been some dank pink cutout stars on the east coast for the past few months and you should definitely get it if you ave the chanve!!

3. #3 m0ng00se1, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    Edit: Fuck! He beat me to it! ^^

4. lawlsss :hello:

5. Alright I think i'll wait like 3 days so my tolerance goes down and I'll take 50mg of the benadryl with 30mg of the vicodin. I mean Idk about the prices and such... I've never done E but am friends with people who have and my buddy who I am supposed to do it with said to get them for 20 a pop because thats a good deal for that roll...They are a cut-out pill shaped like a pink star so I think they are the ones you are thinking about, would I be good with 1 or should I take 1 1/2 or 2 for my first time? I don't want to overdue it and thanks alot for the help with the vicodins

6. 20 a pop is pretty steep, but i guess its worth it for those rolls. IF you decide to get 2 at a time DEFINITELY talk him down to 15 a piece. I would reccommend only one for the first time becayse of the awesomeness of those particular rolls and DO RESEARCH before you try rolling or ANYTHING for that matter. Erowid.com is your BEST FRIEND when it comes to learning new things about drugs :hello:

edit: Erowid.org my badd

7. Yeah I researched it alot and I know about Erowid and have read there before using other things...Idk the guy is pretty dead set on 20 a pop I was considering me buying 4 or 5 at once and just getting money from friends who were going to take it with so we could get a discount but the guy does not want a price break unless we buy 10...I don't know I can't really complain because we couldn't even find crap rolls from ANYONE and now we have some supposed really nice ones but with a big price

8. dude you will learn to love the itches! i recommend to scratch the bottom of your feet with a sock on...feels fucking godly! lol and 20$ for a roll is pricey...id say 15$ tops

9. I mean I hope your right or the benadryl gets rid of them for some reason I dont itch as much when on Oxy but when I take vicodin I itch so bad I find myself itching around my body every second and yeah I tried talking to the guy earlier and he isn't going to lower it unless I buy 10...you could say hes sort of an asshole because me being new to E and all I was thinking to myself why the fuck is this drug so expensive, especially if i'm going to maybe want more than 1 in one night wtf! trust me I wish he'd go cheaper 20 is so expensiveeeee

10. youre gonna love it sooo much that once you start rolling you'll forget about how much you payed. trust me my friend you WILL have an awesome time with those rolls :D

11. YES! I am really excited, i've wanted to try them for a while but never really got the chance to do them or never really had the motivation to try to get them. Also was turned off by pills with meth and crap in them. I'll post how it went for you guys but i'll most likely not be doing it for a week or so, waiting for my friend to get back in town!

12. I guarentee it will be an experience you will not regret!! and yes let us know how it goes. Shoot me a PM whenever you;re doin it so we can chatt it up!