Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydrocodone Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjalogic, Jul 29, 2011.

1. So I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and was looking forward to having the pain medication left over. I received a prescription for Hydrocodone 7.5 mg APAP 325 mg, and in the bottle are white, capsule shaped pills with L484 imprinted on them. As I am looking up my pill to see how many I should take, I realized that the pill I have is actually 500 mg acetaminophen according to this pill identifier website. L484 imprint (acetaminophen 500mg) - Drugs.com

My question is, did my parents switch out the real medication with simple tylenol because they did not trust me or could there be some other explanation for this?